Thread: If you feel dumb today, read this and you'll feel better.

Default If you feel dumb today, read this and you'll feel better.

This last Sunday, for the first time in a WHILE, I regressed...deeply (at least for me). I just got a huge amount of stress finally dealt with and put behind me. For months, while I have had AB urges, I just haven't been able to get into it. It seems odd to me that the stress would have ruined my playtime, since that's how I usually deal with stresses. Go figure... Still, this last go was what I had been needing for a while and even on Monday, I'm still feeling the warm fuzzies.

Anyway, I think part of the reason why I was able to enjoy it so much was because I figured something out. I've gone the route of cloth recently and have been wearing the ABU Cloth Velcro diapers for a half-dozen times or so. However, they just felt off; they didn't really hug my shape like I thought they would and they were just cumbersome to put on.

Well, Sunday I found out this was all due to me putting them on backwards! You would think someone who's been an AB for such a long time could figure out how to put on a cloth diaper properly! Yes, I am a Grade A moron. For some reason, I had it imprinted in my brain that the pictures on the site had the wings fastened in the back. Upon checking the site to confirm my suspicious, I saw there were no such pictures. Now, the fact that the tag actually goes in the front was also threw me off, but still...

So, if you're feeling less than brilliant today, just be happy you're smarter than me.

I wont say your stuiped because of that. I never wore a Cloth diaper before so if i ever wore one i might have done the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    So, if you're feeling less than brilliant today, just be happy you're smarter than me.
    You're not dumb babies don't know how to put diapers on thats what parent figures are for. ;P

Er, if it makes you feel any better, there actually are cloth velcro/snap baby diapers that fasten in the back. Apparently it makes it harder to for babies to take them off.

And on the bright side, at least they fit better now and you don't have to go looking for less cumbersome cloth diapers ;P

Hey, we all make mistakes sometimes. One time I put an adult pull-up on inside out and didn't realize my mistake until I used it.

Not stupid at all, was kinda cute. Made me smile a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    Hey, we all make mistakes sometimes. One time I put an adult pull-up on inside out and didn't realize my mistake until I used it.
    Haha! I had forgotten, I made exactly the same mistake. Only I was out in public and I completely flooded my pants. Oops!
    And Gary pants! They are so infuriating. Half the time they put the label is in the back and half the time the label is at the back.

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    I did the same thing one time. LOL