Thread: Got caught in a public restroom...

moon728

Default Got caught in a public restroom...

I was in the restroom of a restaurant with my pants lower than they show have been revealing my diaper, and I forgot to lock the door.
    Some ~20 year old guy walked in on me and saw. He didn't say anything; he just look a bit shocked. However, for some reason, I kind of enjoyed this. Is there something wrong with me that I liked that a stranger saw me? I am straight so it wasn't like I was attracted to the guy...

There are people that get a bit of thrill out of being caught, a bit of exhibitionism, if you will. Not everyone gets it, but some of us do.

I think it's the shock factor. You're completely ok with strangers knowing and being shocked, because you'd never see them again. But if it was a relative, there might've been a different reaction on your part. Shocking a stranger never gets old.

Part of AB/DLism is humiliation. That probably wouldn't apply to all the members here, but certainly a portion of the membership. Getting caught fulfills that desire, and it's not weird for us, just the outside world.

moon728

Humiliation isn't my thing though...

i used to get a buzz out of the idea of being 'caught' or of having my secret shared. this started when i was still wearing them for need and i had the desparate thought of sharing my gig with one particular mate. i think i 'chose' him because i thought he'd be less likely to splurge it. still, i was paranoid about everybody knowing, so i never did tell him.

subsequently, throughout my life i've have the occasional desire to just be naturally unconcerned with how my diaperedness may appear to the world. this has the conflict of the buzz of being caught doing something which may be socially wrong but harmless, and the sense of being fed up with hiding a big part of my life.

latterly, posting my stuff online has added new dimensions to these feelings which have helped me feel more relaxed about wearing in public; though it has yet to be seen if that it is a good or bad thing.

so, you're not alone in the confusion of the conflicting feelings; it's all much a mish-mash.

Quote Originally Posted by moon728 View Post
    I was in the restroom of a restaurant with my pants lower than they show have been revealing my diaper, and I forgot to lock the door.
    Some ~20 year old guy walked in on me and saw. He didn't say anything; he just look a bit shocked. However, for some reason, I kind of enjoyed this. Is there something wrong with me that I liked that a stranger saw me? I am straight so it wasn't like I was attracted to the guy...
    I think i should be shocked to if something like this happen to mi to.