Thread: New for now

Default New for now

I like wearing diapers and finding ways to rediscover my excitement to wear and use again. So I decided to try this. I love seeing others(women) use their diapers, especially in desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by calex84 View Post
    I like wearing diapers and finding ways to rediscover my excitement to wear and use again. So I decided to try this. I love seeing others(women) use their diapers, especially in desperation.
    We're not that kind of website. We're a support community, not a sexually driven website.

Welcome to ADISC. As mentioned above, we're a support site more than a typical diaper site but of course we get people with all kinds of motivations for why they like diapers, etc. and sexual desire is one of the big ones (not that there's anything wrong with that). As it's an all-ages site, we need to be careful about how things are presented so that everyone can continue to benefit. Maybe you can tell us a bit about yourself not realated to diapers. This thread can be very helpful if you're looking tips on writing an introduction.