Thread: A Sudden Urge

Default A Sudden Urge

So, for some reason, whenever I go into my attic I feel like I have to pee. I don't know why, if it's the cold or something else but all of a sudden the urge hits me. Then I have to stop what I'm doing, which is usually looking for something, climb back down the stairs and go to the bathroom. I think I need to make a personal rule to wear a diaper any time I go into the attic.

Does this happen to anyone else? I mean it's consistent. Every time, well unless if I just went to the bathroom, I get the urge. It's weird.

sounds like Casper does not want you up there... or the old owners had a nursery up there and something happen and now its a revenge....

idk just throwing an idea out....

nimimerkki702

I never get urges to pee, but I would like to get them when padded. I'm guessing it is related to the "feel" of the attic, like if you are used to peeing in the shower, you get urges to pee there every time.

Perhaps there's something about the attic that reminds you of the urge. For example, if as a child you'd wet out of fear, and you were afraid of a monster in the attic; this might be an expression of those two things. Or, you never went into the attic growing up except when you were very little, and so that "kind of place" has a special meaning to you from a toddler's perspective.

sayounara

Wow, I've never had this before. Like DLgrif said, it might be something that reminds you. Is it something subconscious, like a noise in the attic? Whatever it is, I hope you find out

Sayounara

It's just what you said, a type of subconscious "urge," and yeah it's pretty common. I often get the same thing when I come home & get out of my car, as I go the door & put the key in the lock I often get an almost uncontrollable urge to pee, even though I had been fine on the ride home. I have heard other people complain of the same phenomenon. Of course, in my case I'm usually diapered so I just stand there for a few seconds in the doorway and let it go, then continue on about my business. Aahh, being a DL has it's advantages...

Quote Originally Posted by CracklinPants View Post
    It's just what you said, a type of subconscious "urge," and yeah it's pretty common. I often get the same thing when I come home & get out of my car, as I go the door & put the key in the lock I often get an almost uncontrollable urge to pee, even though I had been fine on the ride home. I have heard other people complain of the same phenomenon. Of course, in my case I'm usually diapered so I just stand there for a few seconds in the doorway and let it go, then continue on about my business. Aahh, being a DL has it's advantages...
    Haha, that's exactly how it was for me when I went 24/7. I theorized it was because when I got in front of my door, my mind realized that I had crossed a threshold of safety. Maybe the majority of men feel deep relaxation when they approach the door to their "castle." YouTube - The Life I Lead Sing Along Notice how Mr. Banks, a typically dour man, is already singing and humming before he reaches his house.