Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Well not much to say about me. I am a DL, and a software engineer. Due to most of my software being posted on public forums under a different alias, I choose not to use it here. Maybe one day I will have the balls to. I am not shy to instant messaging though, and love to talk. That is my preferred method to communicate.

*pounces and licks mo33nt*

welcome to the community hope you have fun here, i haven't been round for long myself but what i have seen there are some really nice people here who love to chat i'm sure your going to fit in well

Peachy

Hello and welcome. Instead of private message, why not meet the roughly 60 people in our IRC chat room instead? That's instant communication too, and you have more people to talk to. Just look for the link in the menu bar at the top and click on it.

Peachy

nimimerkki702

I welcome you to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or sports that you do that you could share with us? Anyways I hope you will enjoy your stay here!

Welcome n.n. It's good to split your personal life and your public life. There's no reason to mix the two, although some people do find it difficult. Especially if you have something to be proud of! I'm the same, if I do something wonderful, I want to share it with the world. Unfortunately, while most people on here are wonderful and diverse, this is still the internet and there are assholes who may use information about your public life to their advantage.

That being said, feel free to drop by the chatroom and say hai, and I hope you enjoy your visit! n.n

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Hello and welcome. Instead of private message, why not meet the roughly 60 people in our IRC chat room instead? That's instant communication too, and you have more people to talk to. Just look for the link in the menu bar at the top and click on it.

Peachy
    This. I'm not a chat regular, but the few times I've been in it it's been friendly, welcoming and fun.
    That aside, welcome and I'll see you around.