Thread: Chrono Trigger (Nintendo DS)

Default Chrono Trigger (Nintendo DS)

It hasn't been officially announced, but take a look at this. The title says Countdown Site, has clocks, and the URL ends with /ctds/. Chrono Trigger DS. It's still technically a rumor, but some of the features are already known. The game will feature a brand-new dungeon, and support Wi-Fi, for instance.

Talk goes here.

So it's definitely going to be a port, not a sequel or side story?

Never thought this would happen. Maybe this will get me going on beating the SNES one on my Emulator. >_>

Still, it's bound to be a great game. One of the greatest games of it's time, now on a portable system with new additions. I'm defenitely getting this.

Awsome! I've heard so many great things about this game, but never got the chance to play it when it was originally released.

Quote Originally Posted by RFS View Post
    So it's definitely going to be a port, not a sequel or side story?
    Apparently, yes.

Still, from what I've seen of the FF3 and FF4 remakes compared to the original ones, it should be worth checking out, even if you've already played the SNES and/or Playstation versions.

Personally, depending on how Wi-Fi Connection will be used, I'd play the game again just to be able to play online.

I just hope they will put some effort on the new dungeon instead of making a new one simply to make people buy it.

I just hope they don't try and RUIN it with DS INNOVASHUN...

I haven't seen any DS remake getting ruined. FF3 was very nice, and FF4 seems awesome, though I've only played a very little part in the Japanese version on an emulator.

I don't want a "remake" with ruined Crystal Chronicle style graphics :\ A straight port is the only acceptable solution; maybe including the Anime Cutscenes from the PSX version.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawaa View Post
    I don't want a "remake" with ruined Crystal Chronicle style graphics :\ A straight port is the only acceptable solution; maybe including the Anime Cutscenes from the PSX version.
    Fat chance.

Double post because everyone needs to see it.

Go back on the countdown site.

45 hours remaining.