Thread: Hey, y'all

Default Hey, y'all

Hey everyone,
    I'm a guy living in my parents house. I'm going to college in two years, but my parents have been more opressive now than ever. They blocked a bunch of websites, and I have to use tunnels to get around. I just have to hope they aren't using any keylogging software.
    I joined this site because i need someone to talk to. I can't tell my parents or any of my friends. It's awful.
    I like to draw, especially babyfur stuff. Maybe i'll find a way to upload some.
    I do karate, a little bit. It's great to relieve tension.
    I play a lot of computer games. Steam fer win!
    I do music, a lot. I play guitar, bass guitar, drums, and I sing. I'm in the process of forming a band.
    I like to listen to a wide variety of music. Classic rock, hard rock, metal, alternative, techno, trance.
    I'm a TB / babyfur. I like to look at and draw furry art, diaper art, and everything in between.
    I need someone to talk to. Anyone else? Thanks everybooty.

Hey Col, welcome to ADISC. We're here to listen if you want to talk. Many of us have been in a similar situation as you, and many (including myself) have to hide this part of ourselves from people we know. Living with your parents, have had the opportunity to wear diapers or pull ups?

nimimerkki702

Hey, and welcome to ADISC! I also play the guitar, and I kinda play in a band (we practice together sometimes, not often). How long have you been doing karate?

I hope you will enjoy your stay here!

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld08 View Post
    Hey Col, welcome to ADISC. We're here to listen if you want to talk. Many of us have been in a similar situation as you, and many (including myself) have to hide this part of ourselves from people we know. Living with your parents, have had the opportunity to wear diapers or pull ups?
    Thanks, a lot. It is nice to see there are people here who I can talk to.
    I haven't had any opportunity to wear anything diaper-like since I was the 'normal' age to do so.
    I'll get my license soon, though. Maybe that will make it easier.

---------- Post added at 11:56 ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nimimerkki702 View Post
    Hey, and welcome to ADISC! I also play the guitar, and I kinda play in a band (we practice together sometimes, not often). How long have you been doing karate?

I hope you will enjoy your stay here!
    Thanks!
    I've been doing karate for almost a year. I'm red belt now, (the 2nd one) going on orange.
    Thank you for making me feel welcome. It means a lot.

Salami

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    I play a lot of computer games. Steam fer win!
    I use steam aswell, what games do you play?

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Half-Lifes, Gmod, Portal, TEAM FORTRESS 2!!
    You?

Hai Col n.n

You should pop along to the chatroom and see if there's anyone there you get along with. It's probably the best place to meet new friends, and maybe even find someone to talk to about day to day problems (that or instant messaging).

That being said, try not to lay your burden on others too much. I know from personal experience that the more you do this, the more they seem to distance themselves from you. After all friendships are two way. Just don't let this piece of advice get in the way of forming friendships! From the sounds of it you do need to talk to someone dude ._.

I hope you have a great stay on the forums and enjoy your time here .

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Hai Col n.n

You should pop along to the chatroom and see if there's anyone there you get along with. It's probably the best place to meet new friends, and maybe even find someone to talk to about day to day problems (that or instant messaging).

That being said, try not to lay your burden on others too much. I know from personal experience that the more you do this, the more they seem to distance themselves from you. After all friendships are two way. Just don't let this piece of advice get in the way of forming friendships! From the sounds of it you do need to talk to someone dude ._.

I hope you have a great stay on the forums and enjoy your time here .
    Cool, thanks!