Thread: Kawika, the tigercub!

Default Kawika, the tigercub!

Hello all.

Just a fellow tiger cub here. I thought I'd check out this forum and see how it goes!

I've always been into diapers for as long as I can remember, even getting my cousin to steal some with me and wear them for about half my life, but I never really got into the regression aspect of it.

Until recently, that is. I've been talking to a babyfur artist for a few days now, and he's perked my interest into trying out babyfur roleplay, and possibly finding a daddy, but primarily looking for another cub to go on crazy adventures with! I have a great imagination and I've known about this site for awhile, but I've never took the time to look through it.

But it seems that, in the time it took me from finding it (about a year ago), to actually joining it, they've taken away the roleplaying side of this site.

So now I'm looking for another cub, or daddy, as I said before, to Roleplay with me on AIM, MSN or Yahoo Instant Messengers.

And because roleplaying is my primary reason for coming here, I won't be more than a lurker in these forums, except for the occasional post looking for cubs to roleplay with.

Bring back the roleplaying!

-Kawika, the tigercub

Welcome to ADISC. I hope you find our community friendly and welcoming.

Please bear in mind, though, that we are not a matchmaking or "personals" site.
    You won't get the ability to contact members privately until after you've spent a substantial amount of time/effort on the site.
    Therefore, it isn't possible to simply lurk and occasionally look for private RP partners here.

I hope you decide to get genuinely involved with our community.
    We have a lot to offer beyond just being a place for people to post their contact info.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawika View Post
    Hello all.

Just a fellow tiger cub here. I thought I'd check out this forum and see how it goes!
    Welcome to ADISC!

Since you are babyfur, you might want to check out our babyfur forum.

I noticed on your profile that you like to play piano...how long have you played? What type of music do you like best? Also, do you have any other hobbies and interests you wish to share?

And yes, as Moo said, it would be great to see you get involved in the community. I'm sure you'll fit in nicely here if you wish to.

hai hai. You seem to have alot of energy. Dont just be a lurker. I think you would have a lot of fun on the site. their are plenty of us babyfurs on here and we go off on random fun topics, just check out our forum as hogan said. it will help you make friends a lot faster and make it easier to find someone to roleplay with, cause ppl will get to know you better. and not just seem like a random person who wants to roleplay.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    Welcome to ADISC!

Since you are babyfur, you might want to check out our babyfur forum.

I noticed on your profile that you like to play piano...how long have you played? What type of music do you like best? Also, do you have any other hobbies and interests you wish to share?

And yes, as Moo said, it would be great to see you get involved in the community. I'm sure you'll fit in nicely here if you wish to.
    I've played piano for around 12-13 years now. I love improvising more than playing other people's music though. I'm a composition major as well, so I guess it ties into that. I love Romantic and Modern music the most out of all the classical genres. I'm not too into anything other than that, though. I'm not very fond of anything popular.

What about you? Do you play piano? Are you in college or majoring in something music related?

Quote Originally Posted by Kawika View Post
    I've played piano for around 12-13 years now. I love improvising more than playing other people's music though. I'm a composition major as well, so I guess it ties into that. I love Romantic and Modern music the most out of all the classical genres. I'm not too into anything other than that, though. I'm not very fond of anything popular.

What about you? Do you play piano? Are you in college or majoring in something music related?
    Yes, I do play piano. I've played for the last 11 years, and I usually play either hymns or some type of classical music (it varies.) I'm not majoring in music, though, as I'm not that good at playing. I am in college, though, and majoring in a computer-related field.