Thread: What does it Mean?!

Exclamation What does it Mean?!

I just saw the craziest thing ever...........

A DOUBLE FREAKING RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    It was so funny. it was just like that video on the internet. I took a video of it on my phone I was even quoting from the video as I was recording it was hilarious! I just can't believe I saw it with my own eyes! If I was gay, I probably would have broken into tears, but since I'm straight, I just laughed my butt off at the incredible coincidence. LOL!

First of all, please be considerate to people who actually are gay.

That aside, Double rainbows are rare, and that guy that you saw... I have no idea what's up with him. I can't tell if he's on drugs, or if he's just acting. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspirit9 View Post
    I just saw the craziest thing ever...........

A DOUBLE FREAKING RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    It was so funny. it was just like that video on the internet. I took a video of it on my phone I was even quoting from the video as I was recording it was hilarious! I just can't believe I saw it with my own eyes! If I was gay, I probably would have broken into tears, but since I'm straight, I just laughed my butt off at the incredible coincidence. LOL!
    yeah two things here: it is a common stereotype that gay men are overly emotional. for instance that we always cry during emotional heart felt films.or that,that is even a bad thing that some men arent afraid to be emotional and true about being empathetic. im a gay male and i will admit that since i was a little boy i have been considered overly emotional by some but many charactarized me as just a very empathetic person. that being said some gay men can be just as agressive and masculine as a straight guy its just the stereotype you see in the media that leads most of straight society into beleiving we are all feminine and flamboyant and most people dont allow them selfs the opportunity to meet gay men from all walks of life so they can see for them selfs that what they see are stereotypes. secondly that only women are supposed to cry or be emotional about stuff. this is an example of where gender rules/roles can be harmful for both boys and girls growing up. you also put the stereotype in a negative context by using certain words. this all being said every one has participated in stereotyping so im not going to lock you to a chair in a room and make you listen to the ymca song on repeat just be more aware. once you meet a lot of gay men you will realize that the stereotypes are false.

moral of the story: it is not a bad thing to cry man or woman gay or straight

I saw a double rainbow. Because I am gay I was moved by its beauty. I was intrigued at the physics of the double reflection inside a raindrops that can make a double bow, turned around to see if the third rainbow was visible. Thought philosophically for a moment on how millions of individual drops can form a single rainbow and compared that with millions of lives producing one culture.

If I was straight I probably would have laughed..grunted...picked my nose...scratched my groin..gone off and got drunk..knocked up my girlfriend..left school to get a minimum wage job....

I saw a double rainbow. Because I am bi, I was moved by its beauty, and I analysed its physics, momentarily thought about its philosophical implications, then promptly went back to picking my nose, scratching my groin, and getting drunk.

Well, actually, I didn't see a double rainbow. What I did see, earlier today, was a rainbow in a blue sky. I wasn't shocked, per se, but I was certainly interested. I'm still wondering how it happened.

Sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone.
    I didn't mean the statement as a stereotype. What I really meant was that I can get overly emotional sometimes despite being straight. Anything that really touches me emotionally could have done the same thing. So, If I was gay and I saw the rainbow, I would have gotten emotional because it symbolizes what I am. I hope this clears things up. Once again, I apologize to anyone I may have offended.

I've seen a double rainbow before. I said: "...cool."

If I was gay, I probably would have said: "...cool."

I saw the video, then the song which was better, but the song is made 20% cooler by this video