Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MineCraft-Servers

PampsAimi

Default MineCraft-Servers

Hello, just thought a list of minecraft servers would be cool. Even better if it's your server.

Fire2box Runs a whitelist server for beta, so you will need to contact him to be whitelisted, but both of us are on often, and there are some non-*B/DL Players as well, so don't mention anything like that if you do decide to go on.
    He would need your username only.

IP: 75.43.36.85:25565

Quote Originally Posted by JATO457 View Post
    Fire2box Runs a whitelist server for beta, so you will need to contact him to be whitelisted, but both of us are on often, and there are some non-*B/DL Players as well, so don't mention anything like that if you do decide to go on.
    He would need your username only.

IP: 75.43.36.85:25565
    This is true, also people with cracked minecraft games can play/join. How it's run off my PC so there is some downtime but it's up a lot of the time. However I reserve rights to ban or not let anyone on since as I said It's my server/computer.

So any people that want to be jackesses/geilfers on it don't bother. Also people that haven't acted in a matter manner on adisc won't be allowed to join... this kinda means you EpicPie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    This is true, also people with cracked minecraft games can play/join. How it's run off my PC so there is some downtime but it's up a lot of the time. However I reserve rights to ban or not let anyone on since as I said It's my server/computer.

So any people that want to be jackesses/geilfers on it don't bother. Also people that haven't acted in a matter manner on adisc won't be allowed to join... this kinda means you EpicPie.

I have second authority, and am in charge while Fire2box is not on the server. It does lag somewhat, but it can be dealt with, and we already have implemeted many things into the server.

Neither of us want any *B/DL related chat on the server, and I certainly don't want my brony side revealed, so that would be strictly for ponychan/here. Griefers are banned without any questions asked, so don't be a complete ass on the server, we want to have fun, not be tormented by some total dick. We don't want anyone that hasn't properly conducted themselves on here, or anywhere else. We have a more mature group of people, most my age and younger, but we keep stuff mature, and more towards minecraft, or tasks in minecraft, rather than off topic ranting, although we do that sometimes as well.

We do have rewards on the server for outstanding builds, and they come in the form of cookies, golden apples, or cake. We also try to keep the /give command use at a minimum, although large projects needing tons of material are usually acomplished using /give, but excess is thrown into a lava pit.

He can't host to many people on the server at once, as 4 seems to be the limit, but he puts as many on as he can.

The server does go down sometimes, usually due to him needing more bandwith, or him updating the server, but it is up a large amount of the time, especially considering that he runs it off of DSL from his own computer. But we would like to have more people to come on at different times so we can have more interaction.

Salami

I play minecraft but I prefer to keep my gaming and my fetish separate, sorry.

BecomingAbaby

i gotta say im pretty surprised to find minecraft players on adisc i guess i just didnt realize how popular that games gotten,

anyone built any block diapers? lol i keep thinking bout doing it but have not, or could not, unless it were only pixel art.

i play in the multiplayer no rule servers and pvp and raid peoples bases most when i play, lots of fun.

what servers you guys play on?

i usualy play on randomq.ath.cx:25565 they have zombe fly mod deactivated with their nocheat bukkit plugin, otherwise no rules,

id like to find an identical server with flying aloud, i often pondered if any ab/dl's got a server up, would be realy cool if i can find a server that actualy is meant to be open about ab/dl, one where we dont have to censor ourselves in game, a true ab/dl only server.

nimimerkki702

Minecraft FTW . I really haven't played on big multiplayer servers, but I really want to. I just haven't found a good server yet.

I have been playing with a friend tho, which has been really fun . Some of the most memorable moments in front of my computer .

I also would like to keep my "other side" and my gaming separated, but I would like to know that there is someone, like me, playing on the same server .

Sparky's Server (mine)

68.51.83.205:25565

bukkit server with a few plugins (spawn, warp, home)

I will have it online tomorrow a little after 3 PM central

here's a preview of treefort(city) and castlesword:

BecomingAbaby

Quote Originally Posted by sparkywuff View Post
    Sparky's Server (mine)

68.51.83.205:25565

bukkit server with a few plugins (spawn, warp, home)

I will have it online tomorrow a little after 3 PM central

here's a preview of treefort(city) and castlesword:

3 pm here, i tried to log in, got a "network is unreachable" error msg.