Thread: hypnosis?

Default hypnosis?

i know there have been previous threads about this subject...
    the thing is, i just recenly found out about this from an older thread.

and i was thinking i'd try it out for the hell of it, but it turns out warpmymind.com is down...
    so, i was wondering if anyone has any of the free mp3s from that site laying around that they could share with me via something like mediafire?

Quote Originally Posted by Pein221 View Post
    i know there have been previous threads about this subject...
    the thing is, i just recenly found out about this from an older thread.

and i was thinking i'd try it out for the hell of it, but it turns out warpmymind.com is down...
    so, i was wondering if anyone has any of the free mp3s from that site laying around that they could share with me via something like mediafire?
    Warpmymind.com is up and running, but please listen to what I have to say:

HYPNOSIS CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS, AND CAN CAUSE UNDESIRED CONSEQUENCES!!!

I would STRONGLY recommend that you try a semi-harmless file first, to find out how susceptible you are to hypnosis via audio file.

http://hypno-files.com has some relatively mellow non-fetish personal improvement hypno-mp3s, and I would really suggest you try out a few of those before you get into the heavy stuff.

Also note that if you are totally, 101% absulutely sure that you want to try one of those DL hypnofiles, it could take weeks or even months to begin to take effect, and that's listening at least once a day. Note I said it CAN, I've heard of these types of files wreaking havok, or causing results of some kind on the first, or first few, attempts. This is fairly rare, but you can't be too careful when it comes to your subconcious.

To reiterate: PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! UNSUPERVISED HYPNOTISM CAN BE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!!! BE TOTALLY SURE!!!

I'm sorry if I sound like a condescending know-it-all, but from personal experience, and friends' experience byproxy, I feel it's important to let anyone know that hypnosis is not a joking matter. The human psyche is unbelieveably complex, and every person reacts differently to hypnotic suggestion, and to different degrees of intensity.

Quote Originally Posted by milagro View Post
    Here is warpmymind up and running
    it is? i still can't get it to load =/

and after a while of waiting this shows up
    "ERROR
    The requested URL could not be retrieved

The system returned: (110) Connection timed out

The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is [email protected]."

//edit//
    nvm, seems to be working now
    Last edited by Pein221; 07-Apr-2011 at 20:53.