Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: to any furry out there question for you

Default to any furry out there question for you

how did you start to become a furry? And how can I?

Well, I started without knowing furry existed. It all begun with TLK, then my interest over that kind of movies/drawings started to grow. You don't need requirements to become a furry. This isn't a game you can only run on a CoreDuo with 2Gb RAM. This is an interest, and as that, it only needs you to be interested.

You might like to select your fursona (your furry self) and maybe get a fursuit or start drawing, but none of those are obligatory. Like I said before you can be it only with being interested in it, but your participation on that only depends on your choice.

There really is no way to become a fur XD, I'm not one myself but I have studied deep into the furry fandom. A lot of my online friends are furs, and I hope to have my partner as one because they are so great, usually always kind and nice.

Really if I were you I would just look deeper into the furry fandom make sure you want to be a furry, then choose your fursona, the furry fandom is probably one of the most confusing groups in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaki View Post
    There really is no way to become a fur XD, I'm not one myself but I have studied deep into the furry fandom. A lot of my online friends are furs, and I hope to have my partner as one because they are so great, usually always kind and nice.

Really if I were you I would just look deeper into the furry fandom make sure you want to be a furry, then choose your fursona, the furry fandom is probably one of the most confusing groups in the world.
    Totally agree.

To me Id don't find it a choice I think it's more of something that you feel, kind of hard to explain.

I don't really like people who join a group just because they think it would be cool, or because everyone is doing it, that's why I don't hang out with this kid at my school. Not only because hes greasy all the time and he smells bad -.- but also because he says he's bi but he shows it off to everyone and yells it out, I think he just says that to look cool, I don't think he actually feels any love towards men... bu heh wat do I know maybe he really is.

No... It's not a matter of wanting to be a furry, it's feeling attracted to the furry fandom. Ever since I lurked around TBDL, I looked at Munkart's art thread a lot, because I felt a lot more attracted to it than to normal infantilism pictures.

Somehow I got pulled into it. It's not as much as a wanting to more like a realization (which is still in process).

Its a general interest, I would say. I like the people... I like the idea of having a fursona, maybe getting a fursuit, and just having an excuse to act a little sillier than I normally ever would. It's just plain fun to me.

To qualify being a furry, you must first pass the test of A Thousand Pains With Crackers and biscuits but not Tea, where you need to roll over mud and then chase around a bear to hug him and get his snout full of mud, this while singing the canadian national anthem backwards, 16 prayers of the Koran in ancient greek and discovering new Archetypes for Jung's list! if you want to be a babyfur you must do this with a diaper on and wagging your tail as well! If such a tail is not possessed then you must do all of this under the strict vigilance of another furry, preferable a non-mammal, non-scaley, non-feather furre.

If you would rather not do the test then you must possess a sincere interest in joining the furry community in the forums, or RP, fursuits, covnentions, or even watching the art and feeling a sortof connection with the thought of being a furred lil' critter! ^^

I did not mean anything insulting...but I agree with those who have posted before me ^^

You don't become a furry. You just are one. You don't start to become, go through a process, or any sort of "test" as Ren jokingly suggested .

It's just a matter of being a furry or not being a furry. If you feel more emotionally connected with animals than people, if your ideal "you" is more animalistic in nature, if you can identify with a certain animal persona (fursona) easily, if you roleplay (either in real life, or just in your head) as an animal, you are probably a furry.

If that just sounds really ****ed up to you, you probably aren't :P.