Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not good

Default Not good

My roommate left for class, so I wait a little bit, then changed out of my wet diaper. I got it off and rolled up, when... he opened the door. I threw up the covers, said "oh sh*t" he said "sorry". I figured he just thought I was masturbating or something like that, since I covered up all the stuff. He left and then I realized... I still had the pacifier in my mouth.

Today will be awkward.

OUCHIES I hope things go well. let us know what happened. *huggles*

Oh bummer. Oh well. He might not actually think anything of it. You will have to wait and find out I guess.

Here's a great (or not so great?) excuse for having a pacifier in your mouth: "I grind my teeth so sometimes I chew on a pacifier to prevent myself from doing it."

OK, maybe that's a dumb excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    Oh bummer. Oh well. He might not actually think anything of it. You will have to wait and find out I guess.

Here's a great (or not so great?) excuse for having a pacifier in your mouth: "I grind my teeth so sometimes I chew on a pacifier to prevent myself from doing it."

OK, maybe that's a dumb excuse.
    Not really, they were/are popular with kids that took ecstacy at parties and raves so that they didn't destroy their teeth when they grinded them together.

It depends on how strong or mild the colors were. You could expand on what happydl said and say that sometimes you wear a nightguard for your mouth. It depends on how early or late he caught you. Then from there, you might be able to get away with it. Or you end up finding out if he's understanding or curious.

For whatever happens, good luck!

Oh man! Everyone else offered some good advice. Just play it cool and hopefully he will understand.

Good luck!

Well if he asks, just tell him you were doing drugs or something like that lol

Quote Originally Posted by dprdude92 View Post
    Not really, they were/are popular with kids that took ecstacy at parties and raves so that they didn't destroy their teeth when they grinded them together.

It depends on how strong or mild the colors were. You could expand on what happydl said and say that sometimes you wear a nightguard for your mouth. It depends on how early or late he caught you. Then from there, you might be able to get away with it. Or you end up finding out if he's understanding or curious.

The problem is that I got up about 8:45 that morning, came back around 10, got on the computer, he left soon after, I was laying on my bed changing when he walked in with about 15 minutes until my class started (building is across the street), so that might not really work =/

Default No, definately not good.

Quote Originally Posted by P3NGY View Post
    My roommate left for class, so I wait a little bit, then changed out of my wet diaper. I got it off and rolled up, when... he opened the door. I threw up the covers, said "oh sh*t" he said "sorry". I figured he just thought I was masturbating or something like that, since I covered up all the stuff. He left and then I realized... I still had the pacifier in my mouth.

Today will be awkward.
    Yeah, probably so. I wish I had a damage control idea or two to suggest, but unfortunately I don't. There aren't too many ways to explain why a person would be sucking a pacifier... (Short of to protect one's teeth during Ecstasy use.) I've had several close calls myself, but I've never actually been caught (that I know of, at least). I got into the habit of sucking on my paci when I would take a shower, and a few times I forgot I still had it in my mouth when I walked out of the bathroom... That could have been bad.

I hope you figure out something... Maybe he didn't see, or if he did, maybe he just won't say anything... I know I've had nightmares about being caught sucking my paci, so I think I can begin to understand what you must be experiencing at the moment.

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 20:38 ----------

You could always refuse to open the pod bay doors... But watch out, if he gets in anyway, he'll probably be pretty pissed... He may even come after you with a screwdriver.

Quote Originally Posted by dprdude92 View Post

Here, people use ring pops for that. Or something like that. Something to do with drugs.

You could say you use a pacifier for stress relief, or if you're real brave, you could say you grind your teeth when you masturbate...haha. Okay, just kidding with that one. It does sound like you might have some explaining to do. Personally, I don't see why you have to be ashamed because you use a pacifier, but of course, I'm one of you, so to speak.