Thread: I finally did it!!!!!!!

Default I finally did it!!!!!!!

I finally found the courage and strength inside of me to go down and buy some diapers with my own hard earned cash. I got myself some cloth wipes too. I feel so proud of myself! I even used them for the first time and it was a wonderful experience.

I felt kind of bored at first but it was really fun after I got into it and regressed I suppose you could say. Any advice for a first time wearer like myself? I even found a nice place to hide them so my parents and/or my brother won't find them.

If I do a number 2 more often (I only do it in the privacy of my OWN ROOM out of respect for others who don't like it like I do and for my family) do I need lotion so I won't get diaper rashes or whatnot? Everything about this experience was great though for the most part! Can't wait to use my second one. Peace!! I feel so happy and free. Like I am no longer bound by strict rules and regulations against it.

This is awesome! My life rocks!!!!

Congrats!

I think it would be better to have diaper rash ointment rather than just lotion. Lotion STINGS if you put it on a sore area like that. The biggest thing I can think of though is making sure you're clean and dry before putting the new diaper on.

Well.... as long as I don't stay in a messy or wet diaper I should be fine right? If I change out right away do I really need the diaper rash ointment? I hate to walk ALL the way back there after that long walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxaman0 View Post
    This is awesome! My life rocks!!!!
    Congrats on your accomplishment!!

Congratulations!, what do you mean by strict rules? Your family was having control on what you did on your times alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Bcboy91 View Post
    Congratulations!, what do you mean by strict rules? Your family was having control on what you did on your times alone?
    I mean that they don't approve of me using diapers or wearing them at all. I love my family very much but they also wonder where I am too often in my opinion. Sometimes it gets on my nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxaman0 View Post
    I mean that they don't approve of me using diapers or wearing them at all. I love my family very much but they also wonder where I am too often in my opinion. Sometimes it gets on my nerves.
    Ahh, okay. makes sense now.

I honestly think you'll be OK as long as you aren't sitting around in a soiled diaper for a long period of time and you clean up good.

I would probably try to pick up some kind of ointment later on, though. It would be better to have it on hand than to need it and not have it. I'm sure that there are others who might have suggestions on what you might be able to use instead, though.

Congrats! That's a great feeling, I know.

As for diaper rash, not to worry if you're cleaning up quickly after soiling. If you plan on sitting in a mess for a while, I'd definitely use some Desitin to prevent a major diaper rash.