Thread: an introduction

Default an introduction

hello I am new to this I am an adult baby love the full baby treatment [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 05-Apr-2011 at 23:28. Reason: removed request we don't want to see the results of here.

Quote Originally Posted by dww1965 View Post
    hello I am new to this I am an adult baby love the full baby treatment [removed]
    Hello and welcome to ADISC! However, you only told us that you are an AB. While that would be unique on other sites, that's pretty commonplace on an *B/DL site. Could your share some of your non-*B/DL hobbies and interests? I like to bike, read, and play piano. Your turn!

Oh, and if you need help coming up with something to say, one of the mods wrote an excellent article on how to introduce yourself properly here.
    Last edited by Trevor; 05-Apr-2011 at 23:28. Reason: edited to match source quote.

crazykittensmile

Hi Dww1965,

Welcome to Adisc

As HogansHeroes pointed out, you haven't really told us much about yourself in your introduction yet. About half of us here are adult (or teen) babies, so that doesn't tell us anything unique about you! What kind of stuff do you enjoy in your adult life? Do you have any hobbies or unusual interests? Do you enjoy playing or watching any sports? Do you collect anything? What makes you different from the hundreds of other adult babies on this site??

I would also recommend taking a look at the article HogansHeroes linked to, it might help you get a better idea of what to say to us.

Anyway, welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy yourself here Your introduction is a great place to get to know people and start forming your first friendships, so I look forward to seeing you back in this thread