View Poll Results: ____________________________________________conspi racy or not

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conspiracy

17 77.27%
  • Fact, OMG,, I GOTTA HOP IN MY CAR AND HIT THE BORDER BY THE 4TH!!!

5 22.73%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New world order.

Default New world order.

i have read and watched alot of info about new world order
    FEMA concentrarion camps, chemtrails, black helicopters, HIAFF towers in YOUR city
    Do you think this is real or conspiracy?
    talk about it HERE.
    earthlast hope has all the info that the media DOESNT WANT YOUTO HEAR

Ummm...what video am I supposed to watch, I click on the link and it just give me a list of youtube videos.

Sweet, more retardation!

Honestly if you believe these conspiracy theories you really need to freaking get your head checked.

Because we all know FEMA definitely has concentration camps, have you ever seen how incompetent their director is?

Oh no chemtrails! I know how unbelievable smoke from a jet is....

Seriously, people really need to stop spreading this BS

FEMA concentrarion camps, chemtrails
    I'm not sure I really believe those two things are true..... they seem kinda unlikely.... but I think it might be possible that there's a New World Order of some sort. Can't say for sure though, but I wouldn't be too surprised.

...What?...*Sigh* and you were starting to improve with your threads too...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    ...What?...*Sigh* and you were starting to improve with your threads too...
    I was thinking that too...Anyway when I read the name for this thread, I was thinking of this YouTube - nWo Theme no crowd or voices

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    i have read and watched alot of info about new world order
    FEMA concentrarion camps, chemtrails, black helicopters, HIAFF towers in YOUR city
    Do you think this is real or conspiracy?
    talk about it HERE.
    earthlast hope has all the info that the media DOESNT WANT YOUTO HEAR
    You seem to be a little bit like my roommate. He always has a hard time fitting in with people. No one ever really quite understands him, and he never really understands the average person. In school he'd always ask lots of questions and those questions often either didn't make much sense to everyone else, or he'd ask questions about stuff no one cared about because it wasn't very closely related to the topic, or he'd ask questions about stuff people really did not want to know about or talk about.

He never means any harm, but he constantly brings up all sorts of conspiracy theories about how the world is going down the crapper with all this corporate BS and how the world is going to end soon and all that. He doesn't understand how people can just ignore these theories, so he keeps constantly bringing them up. Generally if it's not a fact, and there is nothing I can do as an individual to prevent it anyway then I would rather not know about it, or ignore it because it just depresses me.

He only ever has good intentions, but generally he just overwhelms people with his many questions and theories that are often disturbing and/or irritating to the point where people just don't even want to associate with him anymore. He's just one those people that does not fit in with the average person’s personality, which creates conflicts.

I know you also only have good intentions but personally I think you should stop and think to yourself before you create a new thread or post about the following questions:
    Is this post well thought out in plain English and not in point form?
    Is this thread or post something an average person on this forum going to understand?
    Is the average person on this forum going to want to talk about this topic?

Do I believe in it, no.

Even if it was true, and NWO took over, daily life would not change, only the people wearing the suits would.

Take a chill pill you theorists.

Daily life would not change? Well, that's not true.... that's the problem. We could end up under fascism or something similar and equally terrible. And also a problem..... even if we knew about it for sure, then there's not much we can do. That's why I try not to worry about it.... if it exists, then there's nothing I can do about it anyway.