Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Left, Center or Right: How do you hang?

Default Left, Center or Right: How do you hang?

This is a question for the boys out there.

I have been trying to point my boy parts down when diapered to avoid leaks but this position just seems unnatural and uncomfortable to me. For as long as I can remember I have always wanted to hang to the left it just feels the most comfortable. So that's where he rests everyday.

Looking back all the guys I have dated also had a preference. Some point it down, others let it hang to the left or right. So I throw the question out to you all.

What's your preference?

Does it change based upon your underwear choice or when diapered?

I thought this was going to be a thread about politics :-D

And here I was, all ready to ask what was your reference point for the "centre" (I assumed it was a political thread).

Mine tends to point down, diaper or not.

Edit: looks like I've been ninjaed by Aina

Down. Definitely down, except for that wicked curve to the left that my member has. I've tried up, which just feels odd. To the right is downright painful because of the leftward curve. That pretty much leaves down and to the left. Happily, that suits diaper-wearing just fine!

Up and to the right.

Diapers generally turn me on enough that down is quickly painful and impractical, and my member curves naturally to the right.

[joke]See I hang people right threw the center sometimes I hang them to the right, or to the left.
    Itís actually pretty good pay, freudian slip freudian slip I didn't mean to say that.[/joke]
    I wanted to say that all morning. Generally itís stuck on the left.

Supersam1223

I point down, after my raging hard-on has subsided that is.

Am I the only one who finds what this thread has turned into disturbing? No offense to you minors but really? REALLY? Details need not apply.

Hey I consider myself a minor! just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    I point down, after my raging hard-on has subsided that is.
    Oi ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    Am I the only one who finds what this thread has turned into disturbing? No offense to you minors but really? REALLY? Details need not apply.
    Hey grown up can I get some lighters, about 15 will be enough, oh and lots of fire wood. *tries to burn house* Im trying to burn the village.
    Last edited by tigerofbeestein; 05-Apr-2011 at 19:49.