Thread: Hello! :)

Default Hello! :)

I'm a girl, and I'm 20. You can call me Kerry.
    I'm a diaper lover/DL with an interest in age play.
    I'm an artist, first and foremost, a reader, writer, and I love reading - I enjoy learning about all kinds of subjects. I'm a bit of a nerd about science and Nintendo from time to time, and I'd consider myself fun to talk to. I'd love to browse the forums, post when I feel like it, and make some new friends, so... yay! Hi, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by KerryXX View Post
    I'm a girl, and I'm 20. You can call me Kerry.
    I'm a diaper lover/DL with an interest in age play.
    I'm an artist, first and foremost, a reader, writer, and I love reading - I enjoy learning about all kinds of subjects. I'm a bit of a nerd about science and Nintendo from time to time, and I'd consider myself fun to talk to. I'd love to browse the forums, post when I feel like it, and make some new friends, so... yay! Hi, everyone!
    Hi, Kerry. I'm sure you'd be popular in the IRC (chat room) if you're fun to talk to. Do you have a deviantart account? I'd love to see your work.

Kerry: Wow, this is so bizarre, I was looking at your posts earlier and thinking 'this person seems REALLY COOL :3'. And now I've just connected 'Kerry' in the chat with 'KerryXX' here. Nice :3 Friendship level raised.

Anyway, I'd love to see some of your art too! I'm a bit of a doodler too, but probly nothing that would interest you, it's furry stuff (babyfur mostly). I personally consider myself a writer first and foremost, anyway, so that's more of a hobby (even though I seem to get more drawings done that stories...do you ever find the opposite to be true?) x And, finally, you're definitely fun to talk to

girls exist on the internet? :O my world is shattered (kidding). Anyways welcome to the site. On the topic of Nintendo, what is your favorite Nintendo game?

Thanks for all the sweetness, everyone! What a warm welcome.

As for Nintendo games, I am a huge lover of Zelda and Metroid (especially Prime and previous games) - favorites being Wind Waker and Prime, respectively. :3