Thread: My roommate might know something.

Default My roommate might know something.

So, this happened last Wednesday...

I got a box of diapers and the Fedex delivery man left it at the clubhouse in my apartment complex. So, I sign for it... take it back to the apartment and my roommates were watching tv and asked, "Oh, what is that." I quickly replied with saying that its a gift for my goddaughter who is turning one this weekend. My roommates looked complexed, but I didn't think anything of it because the box is not labeled. I go into the room, which I share with one of the roommates, and shut the door and put my stash away. So, I had two dirty diapers and put them into a bag into the empty brown box and was taking it with me to drop at the dumpster on my way to work. Well, left for work and totally forgot to take the box with me to throw away. I came home and the box was opened, not remember if I had it closed or not, my roommates laptop bag was right next to the box. First time in the history of living in the apartment have I seen his bag in the bedroom. It is usually in the living room. He may have left his bag there to show he saw it because basically... that's classic Charles (my roommate). You can't tell they are diapers because they were in a bag. But, it had that "smell". On top of the bags I had two of those baby bottle liners resting on top of the diaper bags. I was first shocked... then I was also relieved that he might know (might of been the I was utterly exhausted). So I acted like nothing happened, and we all go out over the weekend and he didn't act any different. Now.... did he see it and got suspicious and thought it was weird enough for the "Don't ask - Don't tell" or did he not even notice it.

I waited until now to post this because I want everyones feedback but also wanted to see my roommates expression on how he acted before I got all these thoughts running through my head...

One of the good things about being incontinent is that people understand why you wear diapers. They may have a hard time dealing with it, but the need for diapers reduces the personal weirdness factor.

If you're pretty sure Cnarles knows and he's a cool, open-minded guy, you might as well discuss the issue with him. But be prepared for the possibility that he might have kinks of his own to discuss with you If he's not that kind of guy, you will need to get a new roommate soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Inconinmiss View Post
    One of the good things about being incontinent is that people understand why you wear diapers. They may have a hard time dealing with it, but the need for diapers reduces the personal weirdness factor.

If you're pretty sure Cnarles knows and he's a cool, open-minded guy, you might as well discuss the issue with him. But be prepared for the possibility that he might have kinks of his own to discuss with you If he's not that kind of guy, you will need to get a new roommate soon.
    Well, we were at a bar one night and three pitchers of an IPA beer lead us talking about fetishes and he acted clueless like he doesn't have one. He very well might not.... we talked about what fetish is and he was enlighten if you will with both oddness and curiosity. Though, seems like if I tell him it might not bother him... yet still not ready to tell my friends or family. Good news I will be graduating college in May and going to be searching for a job, so Ill be able to move out in June and be live on my own.