Thread: First Sighting!

Default First Sighting!

Several weeks ago, I was traveling a bit. I'd just arrived from Hawaii into LAX and was awaiting my connecting flight. It was pretty early in the morning, so the airport was relatively quiet... I wasn't wearing and needed to use the restroom.... so I walked over to the restrooms and did what I needed to do.

As I was finishing up, I heard, coming from the wheelchair stall, the very distinct sound of the unfolding and taping up of a diaper - certainly not a quiet type.. very loud... reminiscent of Depends Max. Fit. Prot. levels.

At first, I thought that there was probably an incont. person in there, but my curiosity was up, so I washed my hands a long time until the person came out. I expected to see someone exit, drop something off at the trashcan, and then clean and head out. Instead, a 20-something guy walked out empty-handed *to the urinals*. He waddled out shortly after I did and ended up sitting across the waiting area from me.

Very curious..

He's probably IC. Possibly from an accident or maybe he was born with it. IC is the most likely explanation but who knows

Quote Originally Posted by waffleboy View Post
    Several weeks ago, I was traveling a bit. I'd just arrived from Hawaii into LAX and was awaiting my connecting flight. It was pretty early in the morning, so the airport was relatively quiet... I wasn't wearing and needed to use the restroom.... so I walked over to the restrooms and did what I needed to do.

As I was finishing up, I heard, coming from the wheelchair stall, the very distinct sound of the unfolding and taping up of a diaper - certainly not a quiet type.. very loud... reminiscent of Depends Max. Fit. Prot. levels.

At first, I thought that there was probably an incont. person in there, but my curiosity was up, so I washed my hands a long time until the person came out. I expected to see someone exit, drop something off at the trashcan, and then clean and head out. Instead, a 20-something guy walked out empty-handed *to the urinals*. He waddled out shortly after I did and ended up sitting across the waiting area from me.

Very curious..
    He may be semi-IC and not wear constantly; that is, when he knows he'll be stuck in a small area for a long time and he knows he can't be 'checking' on himself all the time, he'll wear. Or perhaps before he entered the toilet he was wearing some kind of flushable pad, suitable for light incontinence but not a long plane ride and decided he had better pad up.