Thread: goodnites

Xmthw9221

Default goodnites

Do goodnites make diapers that don't look like underwear? I went on ebay and saw some goodnites that don't have the design of underwear and acutally look like diapers but when I got the sample a couple of weeks ago it had the design of underwear. SO if I went out and bought a pack would it have the underwear design or the diaper design. Do they even make the diaper design anymore? For some reason, the underwear design annoys me and I feel like I'm not wearing a diaper. Kinda weird but I kinda like the diaper design look.

PampsAimi

for looks the CVS store brand is basicly goodnites but just plain white

Xmthw9221

Quote Originally Posted by PampsAimi View Post
    for looks the CVS store brand is basicly goodnites but just plain white
    kinda grew to like goodnites. I think I might order them online because the designs are better. Hopefully I don't get caught by my parents,but I'm gonna be sneaky.

GoodJams1

Quote Originally Posted by Xmthw9221 View Post
    Do goodnites make diapers that don't look like underwear? I went on ebay and saw some goodnites that don't have the design of underwear and acutally look like diapers but when I got the sample a couple of weeks ago it had the design of underwear. SO if I went out and bought a pack would it have the underwear design or the diaper design. Do they even make the diaper design anymore? For some reason, the underwear design annoys me and I feel like I'm not wearing a diaper. Kinda weird but I kinda like the diaper design look.
    Although I think it's kinda funny, yet sad that Goodnites try to trick kids/teens by calling them protective underwear, which I'm pretty most of them are smarter than that. I agree that they should NOT look like diapers as much as possible.

They look totally like daipers and that's kind of cool to be honest great excuse.

GoodJams1

I agree that they do look like diapers, and I don't think kids/teens are fooled, but at the same time, GN's shouldn't resemble diapers too much.