Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I am quiet, observant, and responsible. That's not to say that I don't have a fun and spontaneous side as well but on the surface I keep to the background, taking mental notes of people's behaviors to try to get a feel for the kind of environment I'm in. I guess this sounds kinda creepy or at least nerdy but that's who I am. I am also a God fearing, Bible believing, Christian. I am not in school but am pursuing a career as a youtube partner.

I have been interested in wearing diapers/pull-ups since I was 6 years old. I don't know what my thought process was for why exactly I just know that after almost 15 years it has stuck with me. I've never bought my own diapers. I started to steel diapers when I was 10 but the stopped when I was 11 or 12 because my conscience got the better of me. When I was about 18 I met another dl online and got my diapers from him. Since then I have become uncomfortable meeting people in person that I met online because of an incident but I don't mind chatting. The only exception would be if I was to meet some one at their church.

My interests are rock music which includes bands like Flyleaf, The Classic Crime, Skillet, Flatfoot 56, et al. I love being outdoors even though I am rarely outside. I also love clothes and fashion. It's actually kind of an addiction. (If I may admit while on this site from being a dl I developed an interest in other types of underwear as well so my passion for fashion goes down to my underwear as well) I really don't mean to sound weird I just see this as an opportunity to be honest. I hope you who read this understand.

I'm hoping to use this site to better understand what may be common traits in diaper lovers specifically so that I may be able to identify other dl's or people who might be open to the idea. Especially in the Christian world.

Valence

Wow! Quite a long intro there, Romans58, well done
    First off, welcome to ADISC. I really hope that you have a good time here.
    I hope that you settle in fine here, and I'm sure you will. Take a look around the forums, post in some topics, integrate yourself. You'll be having fun and making friends in no time.

Hi Romans and welcome to the site.

I hope I'm not being ignorant, but what is a You-tube partner ?

I've also often wondered about common traits amongst abies and am thinking about creating a poll...any ideas on what sort of questions one would ask ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coodie View Post
    Hi Romans and welcome to the site.

I hope I'm not being ignorant, but what is a You-tube partner ?

I've also often wondered about common traits amongst abies and am thinking about creating a poll...any ideas on what sort of questions one would ask ?
    You're not ignorant a youtube partnership is a relatively new thing. I think Youtube started doing it in 2006. Becoming a youtube partner means that you can be paid for making videos. I think the pay is based on veiws. The requirements are to have original content, a large fan base, and regular video posts. Then you just have to apply and you're a youtube partner.

Some of the questions I'd ask would be are you the oldest/youngest sibling/only child. Qusestions that will help understand what might be the general personality or just one or two common personality traits. I think just seeing some of these introductions the interests are pretty diverse but it wouldn't hurt to see if there is either a common specific interest or general interest (eg rock music vs music in general)

---------- Post added at 21:21 ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 ----------

Let me know when and where you post your poll. I would love to take it.

Hello fellow Virginian and welcome to the site. I live in central Virginia and am a church music director as well as an educator. I enjoy writing and have a short story posted on Nookbooks which earns a few dollars each month. It's fun getting your work out there and being paid for it, even if it is marginal. Enjoy the site. We are a diverse group.

Wonderful introduction. Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy your time on here!

Great introduction thread, very honest, and true to yourself. I hope you find what you're looking for on here, don't forget to drop by the chatroom and say hi.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hello fellow Virginian and welcome to the site. I live in central Virginia and am a church music director as well as an educator. I enjoy writing and have a short story posted on Nookbooks which earns a few dollars each month. It's fun getting your work out there and being paid for it, even if it is marginal. Enjoy the site. We are a diverse group.
    Central Virgina!!! like the greater richmond area?

Quote Originally Posted by Romans58 View Post
    Central Virgina!!! like the greater richmond area?
    Lynchburg, the land of Liberty U. and Thomas Road Baptist Church. Actually, they're a mixed bag, and they certainly dominate much of Lynchburg including its politics.