Thread: Salami

Salami

Default Salami

Hey guys, my name is Salami ( not really ). If you're wondering how I came up with this ridiculous name ( I am too ) I think Salami is one of the best foods out there and I am constantly eating Salami sandwiches. Yum.

So now to really introduce myself. I am a 15 year old TBDL from Ohio. I've been on lots of other diaper forums under other names, and I decided to come check out ADISC and see what its like because I have heard so many nice things about it. Other then my shared interest in diapers, I also love theater, choir, percussion, coin collecting, video games, and being lazy. I do computer gaming mostly on steam, and I just built my own pc so I have a great computer for gaming. Its been 4 months without a computer for me and I am dieing, so it is nice to be behind the keyboard again.

Other then that there isn't much to say about me, I've been a TBDL for 2-3 years now, I'm not too good at role playing but I enjoy it so if anyone is interested please send me a pm.

So that about it guys, I hope to see you around here!

Best friend of pastrami ?

Well, in name anyway, I guess that ants don't actually dants, and crows don't have a sense of flow. And that sandwich would be pretty bad :|

Hellote anyway.

Heya! You have a very nice name, :P Nice, you built your own PC! What video games do you like or play? Welcome to ADISC, and hope you enjoy your time here.

Salami

Wow there is a Pastrami! Win! I will have to meet him. I'll admit I love Pastrami aswell. I've had it at the Carnegie deli, and it was very very good. As for video games, of course the big ones, dod, css, tf2, also, need for speed hot pursuit, lots of others, and my favorites, garrys mod and minecraft.

wind2

Hi Welcome Salami.

n_n

Quote Originally Posted by Salami View Post
    As for video games, of course the big ones, dod, css, tf2, also, need for speed hot pursuit, lots of others, and my favorites, garrys mod and minecraft.
    EPIC! Those are some nice games, I love TF2 and Minecraft. Garry's Mod is a blast too, but haven't played it in a couple months.