Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diaperspace

Default Diaperspace

I need to vent....

I'm on Diaperspace for hopes of looking for a lady that shares my interest.... only friend request I get are from dudes.... lame. I'm cool with making friends, but... seriously...

Pretty sure my future is doomed..... any thoughts?

Diaper lovers have always been statistically very slanted toward gay. Just comes with the territory I guess. Straight DL women are out there, there's just a fairly small percentage. (look around, there are some surveys with numbers, but it's hard to tell how accurate their samples are) So while your chances aren't zero, they also aren't good. A straight DL woman that posts interest may find 20 interested replies.

Don't set your hopes on finding a DL lady, it just won't happen that easily.

Personally i wouldn't try to plan your future around a fetish either, I'm sure there's plenty of women out there who would be acceptant of this but maybe not willing to participate. Just don't let it control your whole life!

Just concentrate on finding a girl who loves you for who you are. If she really loves you she may be willing to participate.

When I told my wife I was DL it took a bit over a year for her to come around. Now she enjoys wearing diapers for me all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Don't set your hopes on finding a DL lady, it just won't happen that easily.

Personally i wouldn't try to plan your future around a fetish either, I'm sure there's plenty of women out there who would be acceptant of this but maybe not willing to participate. Just don't let it control your whole life!
    Makes sense...

Yeah I was going to say, you'd probably have better luck just finding someone who's ggg while being ggg yourself. ggg being an acronym I think Dan Savage came up with meaning "good, giving, and game". Probably be happier too since as Tommy said, it's probably not the best idea to base a relationship on a fetish. People often underestimate the happiness that making someone else happy can bring. You might not find a significant other that's into the same kinks you are, but they may come to really enjoy them simply because it makes you happy. Same goes both ways though and that should always be kept in mind.

I found the love of my life at myface.com after being disappointed at facebook.com and myspace.com. Maybe because the second one doesn't work if you copy it like that.

Wait... myface actually exists? I thought that was just the movie/tv 555 equivalent for "social media site".

On the subject of diaper related social websites I must admit, when I first joined adisc, that I was a little put off at first by some of the overly aggressive replies I had to posts I made. I think that was largely new people to the forum who were not quite on board with forum etiquette yet. Once I got past that, this is one of the few diaper-related social websites I haven't found creepy. Most of the people here are very well mannered and well, just nice.

I joined diaperspace in hopes to meet a guy and i finally did meet a very cool, sweet guy who is now my boyfriend. But it was tough; my inbox used to get filled up overnight and I had pages and pages of friend requests. Mostly just creepy, pushy guys. Even when there were nice guys out there, I usually couldn't get back to all of them. So it does take time. A lot of girls on that site were just as frustrated as I was with the pushy guys who don't leave us alone and bombard us with messages. A lot of girls even leave the site because of that.

But anyway, to the OP, if you do decide to stick around ds, just be patient. And whatever you see those creepy guys doing, just do the opposite Good luck.