Thread: Greetings All

Red face Greetings All

Hello everyone. I've been a closet DL for a long time. I just recently told my wife that I'm a DL, and she has no problem with it. So for the first time ever I can wear and use diapers when I want to. My favorite diapers are Molicares, and I just got a package of Abriforms that I like quite a bit too. Some of my interests include Ham Radio, Meteorology and storm spotting, computers, and music. I play several instruments and can sing. I found this site while doing research, and decided to join since I saw so many interesting posts, and since it's not a 'hook up' site. I hope to talk to other DLs on the forums and in IRC.

Welcome, DaveTDL. I'm glad you could see that it's not a dating site. Sometimes it seems as though that message isn't getting out to all the new people we have joining. Anyway, you mentioned that you've recently fessed up to your wife and that it went well. First off, congratulations! Second, I'm curious to know roughly how long your relationship was prior to you telling. It would seem to me that even in a case where someone wasn't bothered by the ABDL stuff itself that waiting "too long" to tell about it could be more difficult to get over. Not trying to give you a hard time about it but just curious if you're willing to share. Hope you get on well with the site

What a perfect intro! Nothing wrong with that one. Well done on having the courage to tell your wife. Meteorology and computers are a lot of fun! I've wanted to get into HAM radios, but I've never had the time. Music, of course, is a staple.

I see you already have a few posts under your belt, so there's no need to give a walk around.

It's great to hear from you, and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

Take care!

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Welcome, DaveTDL. I'm glad you could see that it's not a dating site. Sometimes it seems as though that message isn't getting out to all the new people we have joining. Anyway, you mentioned that you've recently fessed up to your wife and that it went well. First off, congratulations! Second, I'm curious to know roughly how long your relationship was prior to you telling. It would seem to me that even in a case where someone wasn't bothered by the ABDL stuff itself that waiting "too long" to tell about it could be more difficult to get over. Not trying to give you a hard time about it but just curious if you're willing to share. Hope you get on well with the site
    We have been married since 2003, and it did not affect our relationship at all....sometimes she wears too.