Thread: Fursona?

Question Fursona?

Well, I know I'm a furry, I have that straight. I know I fall into the feline persuasion of the furry spectrum though, where do I go from there? You see, I find my fursona to be that of a cat-boy. Well, I just ask to the more experienced furries out there, does the cat-boy qualify as a fursona? Or will things have to shift around to a more anthromorphic level? Eh, confuzzling, inb4 all fursonas are covered in fur. Thoughts anyone

Your fursona is simply an ideal description of you, or perhaps an alternate version of you, etc. It will evolve the more you roleplay, imagine, etc. Just have fun with it, and your fursona will grow into more than just a "cat-boy."

Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    Well, I know I'm a furry, I have that straight. I know I fall into the feline persuasion of the furry spectrum though, where do I go from there? You see, I find my fursona to be that of a cat-boy. Well, I just ask to the more experienced furries out there, does the cat-boy qualify as a fursona? Or will things have to shift around to a more anthromorphic level? Eh, confuzzling, inb4 all fursonas are covered in fur. Thoughts anyone
    Fursonas can be really anything. Its whatever you want it to be. If you want it to be mostly human with some feline traits (anthromorphic - like me), than thats fine. If you wanted to be completely feral and wild... that works too.

Can be anything you want it to be. Just RP, think every so often... make some changes here or there. It'll evolve.

xdeadx

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    All fursonas are covered in fur.
    No they aren't, there are scalies and otherkin too...

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Blake View Post
    No they aren't, there are scalies and otherkin too...
    Well, otherkin aren't really furries. They believe they're mythical animals incarnated into human form. Technically, people who believe they are (actual) animals incarnated into human form are called therianthropes.

*concurs* in my history of fursonas, i used to be a gold clan werewolf. there still are those nights though....