Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: longest you have gone without sleep

Default longest you have gone without sleep

what is the longest you have gone without sleep? I am pretty sure I am around 34 hours right now, I was really tired at around 10pm my time, but i didn't fall asleep, now its 2 am and I feel like i'm gonna be up until at least 4 or 5.

Alecs

My longest was about 40 hours. New Years hehe. Right not it's 02:23 and I think I'll go to bed at 03:00. I can't even remember why I'm up so late.

Quote Originally Posted by Alecs View Post
    My longest was about 40 hours. New Years hehe. Right not it's 02:23 and I think I'll go to bed at 03:00. I can't even remember why I'm up so late.
    I've been staying up late so often lately, I wanted to pull an all nighter last night to fix my sleep schedule, but obviously it was a fail.

Ah, I always will remember this personal record of mine. Longest time go without a sleep was 40 hours for me when I was 16. I was staying up all night painting my bedroom then all day to redecorating around the room. I stayed up 38-39 hours few times but never past 40 hours ever since. Staying up past 24 hours used to be common for me, but now it's getting rare. Now I am older, so it might be bit harder to beat that record.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
    Ah, I always will remember this personal record of mine. Longest time go without a sleep was 40 hours for me when I was 16. I was staying up all night painting my bedroom then all day to redecorating around the room. I stayed up 38-39 hours few times but never past 40 hours ever since. Staying up past 24 hours used to be common for me, but now it's getting rare. Now I am older, so it might be bit harder to beat that record.
    wow 40 hours in intense, My best before now 27 hours, final fantasy 12 was the culprit behind that one.
    I think that if i'm not asleep by 5 im gonna try to go for 40 hours. just to see if I can make it, I don't have anything important planned for today so I could if I wanted.

4 nights, 5 days. There were auditory hallucinations. This is the point at which I knew I had to sleep--and couldn't cram almost one week straight for exams any more.

I took a final exam (8am class), came home, and slept. I don't remember any of Friday. I don't remember most of Saturday, but for getting up once to drink some water and once to pee.

My friend called on Sunday and woke me up. I thought it was still Saturday. : /

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    4 nights, 5 days. There were auditory hallucinations. This is the point at which I knew I had to sleep--and couldn't cram almost one week straight for exams any more.

I took a final exam (8am class), came home, and slept. I don't remember any of Friday. I don't remember most of Saturday, but for getting up once to drink some water and once to pee.
    HOLY COW! I doubt anyone could ever beat that!
    My friend called on Sunday and woke me up. I thought it was still Saturday. : /
    Holy molely! I doubt anyone could beat that. and who would want to lolz, thats just way to epic for man to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Taihaku View Post
    40 Hours.

I'll never do it again. Maybe. Ask me in a week.
    haha I feel ya. I have a feeling im gonna be joining the 40 hour club today.

Almost 40 hours, not exactly sure. I did a 30 hour poker session trying to get back to even - which is actually a heck of a lot more common among winning poker regs than you'd think. You could reasonably argue that most people who play poker and make money at it show most of the same signs indicative of a gambling problem in those who lose money at it.