Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rustle of the Diaper

Default Rustle of the Diaper

So, I love the noise of a diaper rustling around. Although, I live with 2 roommates who don't know that I wear. I wear them under jeans and can hardly hear them and not noticeable. But, I want to wear under sweatpants but are very noise and sweatpants don't disguise the noise well...... any thoughts on covering up the sound?

dprdinky

Use Plastic pants and see if that makes any difference.

Whenever I want to hide the noise, I just wear a pair of regular underwear over the diaper.

well if they are track style sweats they should make enough noise to cover it up. However if they are fleece or normal sweats you'll probably need another solution. Having a sound to cover them up could be effective.

Quote Originally Posted by turtleie View Post
    Whenever I want to hide the noise, I just wear a pair of regular underwear over the diaper.
    I have done that, but still can hear the rustling....

Well, then I would try plastic pants, like dprdinky mentioned. I don't have anything else, sorry :/

only think i can think of is cutting up an old pair of jeans into shorts and wearing that over the diaper under the sweats....

Anything you can do to keep a diaper tight to your body will usually quiet it down. Whether it's wearing briefs or compression garments, anything along those lines should help reduce the sound.

wear underwear over them and maybe put some coins or keys in your pocket, something to counteract the rustling noise.