YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My current stash

5 packs of Tena slip maxi smalls (plastic backed)
1 pack of Abena Abri Form m4s
1 Pack ABU Cushies Small
1 pack of ABU Cushies Medium
1 packs of ABU LittlePaws Small
2 ID Slips Medium (plastic)
2 packs of Tena Slip Maxi Medium
1 pack of Cuddlz print
1 pack of ABU Simple Small
1 ABU Lavinder Small
1 ABU PreSchools
1 pack of ABU Space
4 packs of Drynites 8-15
3 packs of Molicare Super Plus Small
1 pack of Snuggles Overnights.

Those are my unopened ones, but I have 1 pack of most of them opened for use.

A couple of vintage Attends with the M's on them. 4 Vintage early 2000s Tena Slip's Smalls in green

Takes up most my wardrobe!

Last edited:
When I had to hide them, I use to hide them in the drop ceiling of my basement.

For what it's worth

3 M Crinkles
10 L Northshore Supreme
1 unopened pack L Safari
1 unopened pack L Princess
1 pack L Crinklez ( On order )
5 P/S Always Discrete
10 P/S Always Boutique
12 each Northshore S pads, Northshore L pads
1 3/4 pack L/XL girls Good nights pull ups
1 3/4 pack L/XL Good nights pads
23 Tena L overnight pads that I use as doublers when needed ( rare )
4 Assorted Garyware Active PUL diaper covers

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this old toy chest that is somewhat winnie the pooh themed thats been mine since i was good and propperly little. Found it in my parents basement one day being used to stash blankets. YOINK! Now its stuffed to the brim with an ever evolving collection of diapers in my closet with a combo lock on it that iv had since my high school locker 12 years ago.

Current status of my nappy supply:

4 each left of XL Cushies & Kiddos

18 left of today's delivery of a quarter case of large Cuddlz Bright Dayz.

I like to keep some of my stash on view to remind me I need them.

fullsizeoutput_ac5.jpg

Last edited:
I have 3 packs of Abena M4s, whats left from a case, and just got a case of Rearz Inspires. I've found that I really love the Rearz and found them on sale recently. I didn't think the sale would last for much longer so went ahead and ordered two more cases. Boy I ought to be set now. I also have almost a full pack of Tena overnight booster pads and almost a full pack of Always Discreet pullups for women.

I'm really excited to be posting on this thread, been a dream of mine for years haha. I just recently got my first half case in from ABU, and got a small cloth chest from Target to hold them in in my bedroom. I'm sitting on around
-19 ABU Simple
-19 ABU LittlePawz
-4 Barebums
So I'm set for a while!

My current stock consists of 7 Bambino MAgnifico, 2 boosters, wipes, and powder. They are hidden a container in my room, which no one really enters unless they know I am in there.

I have a huge stash I've collected and stored and used over time. I have 3 plastic bins under the bed and each has a different size and style. I have a set of 3 drawers by the bed full of all types of diapers from Target toddler size 6 Up and Up night time diapers, also Walmart Parents choice size 6 night time diapers, both of these I use for soakers. I have Kroger night time underwear night time, Depends size medium. Tranquility ATNs. Leader diapers. Tena smalls that are very snug for going in public under my pants. At the Goodwill someone brought in several cases of no-name brand diapers still in the packaging so I went in and got 12 dozen of them, they have blue very crinkly plastic backing and were super cheap, I wear them for the awesome crinkling I hear when walking in quiet stores, they are cellular fluff so they require one of my soaker toddler diapers if I use them.

Christ, where do you keep them?

I don't have any proper diapers of my own, but am working on it (see eg my Plastic Pants thread) I do have some maxi diapers my son S had when he was bedwetting a few years ago when he was about 14. They are too small for me to put on as designed, but placed inside underpants they feel like wearing a diaper. I haven't yet experimented with the absorbency. They are in the garage awaiting disposal - I only remembered a couple of days they were there and thought Hallelujah! I've hidden a couple in my wardrobe for ease of access, but am worried my wife might find them. I've also got some maxi pads, also S's - am wearing one in underwear as I'm writing this.

I have some (around eight or so) Abena Abri-form M2s, and like two Dry Nites. It's a pretty tiny stash, but I am looking to buy some actual abdl ones. I'm pretty new to this stuff, so which ones would you reccommend? I did a bit of research, and found great reviews for the Rearz Safaris, and I was wondering if anyone agrees? :)

Also, what tips do you guys have for hiding them? I'm a bit nervous about my (admittedly miniscule) stash being discovered by my parents whom I still live with... :eek:

Teriyaki said:
I have some (around eight or so) Abena Abri-form M2s, and like two Dry Nites. It's a pretty tiny stash, but I am looking to buy some actual abdl ones. I'm pretty new to this stuff, so which ones would you reccommend? I did a bit of research, and found great reviews for the Rearz Safaris, and I was wondering if anyone agrees? :)

Also, what tips do you guys have for hiding them? I'm a bit nervous about my (admittedly miniscule) stash being discovered by my parents whom I still live with... :eek:

You'll get better and more responses by posting your questions on the main Diaper Talk Forum.

---edit----

You can search ADISC for these questions. They have been answered quite a few times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back