YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my case of Abena m4s in pretty fast, so i've worn three out of them so far. Waiting for my case of ABU Simples to arrive so I can try them out for the first time and have some real fun :p

wish I had some proper Adult Diapers, but at the moment I've got two packs of Drynites. I might get some proper ones soon, just gotta figure out how to get them discreetly

I just did a massive restock, so currently I have:
25 ABU Space
11 Crinklz
10 ABU Preschool
8 Bambino Bellissimo
1 My Diaper Animal (given to me by a friend)
This is gonna last me a while as long as I'm not reckless!

Currently my stash is 10 depends fit flex and 40 cvs briefs

Just picked up a case of ABU SDK mediums, can’t wait to crack into them and hope they have the new clear tapes.

1 case of Abu Barnum. 1 case of Abu powerups

Way too much. Have to buy Seni's by the case (and just got my order in), a variety of pocket diapers, and then a bunch of cotton inserts. Even though I live alone, I am afraid that my stash will be discovered and will result in too many questions.

Currently, my stash consists of:

-Abena M4's (a little big for my petite size, but are good for layering. Smallest in size and cheapest I can find on Amazon)
-Depends Protection with Tabs (I make my own landings from packing tape and pirate stickers, great for wearing over the M4's)
-Tranquility ATN (I make my own landings for these ones too)
-Tranquility booster pads
-Fab Sense City Print (Expensive diapers I save them for special times)
-Life Brand Pull-ups (Not the best, but great for wearing under clothes in public)
-Tena Small Breifs

When I run out of any of these in my stash I restock ASAP. I keep one pack of each in my stash that is currently well-replenished. :)

I keep onsies, training pants and plastic pants and a few diapers in a dresser drawer. I keep a small number of diapers in a diaper bag in my car so that they are readily available.

Right now I've got a full pack of Rearz Safari's, Seductions, and Rebels, a full pack of Northshore Supreme Lights and 3/4 of a pack of Northshore Supremes, Tranquility Pullups both day and nightime, 10 pair of Tykables padded underwear, 3 pre-fold cloth diapers and 3 snap on diapers from Rearz, 2 Little for Big Onsies, 1 Tykables onsie and 1 ABU onsie, 2 one piece pajamas, 3 pairs of Garywear Plastic Pants and some Depends Real Fit for Men pullups.

All of the clothing is pretty much in drawers or hung up, the cloth diapers, pullups and plastic pants are in drawers and the disposable diapers are pretty much out in the open in their opened packages because I have yet to clear out a place for them.

I have been on a binge. The seni’s I like can only be bought by the case. I also have a good selection of cloth-rearz, snap ez and others. I wear a large (40 waist), I want to downsize. Any suggestions?

SometimesAdult said:
I have been on a binge. The seni’s I like can only be bought by the case. I also have a good selection of cloth-rearz, snap ez and others. I wear a large (40 waist), I want to downsize. Any suggestions?

Don't. A 40" waist is clearly in the large size. Heck, I have a 36" and clearly need larges. Trying to downsize is not right for you in the least.

Also, try to curb that binge you're on. It is NIT healthy, and always leads toca purge. Maybe put your diapers away for a few days, or only wear them at night.

Currently I have a pack of Bambino Magnifico and a couple AB universe Little Paws. I also have a pack of crinklz on order.

Ravensteel said:
Currently I have a pack of Bambino Magnifico and a couple AB universe Little Paws. I also have a pack of crinklz on order.

Do you like the Magnifico's? I just bought a pack myself.

Today I got organized and have devoted two drawers in our bedroom to diapers, plastic pants, onsie's etc.

My stash

Well I lucked out on Craigslist and found a lady selling 40 cases of attends poly backed maximum. 10.00 a case. Bought 10 of them. So 864 diapers for 2.50 a pack. So 40 packs of Attends, two packs of Depend fitted briefs, 1 pack of Abena M4 air plus, 3 packs of Abena M4 comforts, 1 pack of Tranquility Atn’s, half a pack of depend Undewear, scattered samples and leftover cheap cloth backed briefs from Walgreens, and a case of the wife’s always underwear. Little over 1,000 diapers right now. Bathroom,walk in, and diaper cabinet stuffed at the moment.

Yesterday was buy a month's supply of adult diapers day.
(2) 28-count packages of Walgreen's CERTAINTY XL Diapers.
(1) 32-count package of Walgreen's CERTAINTY L Diapers
(1) 30-count package of Walgreen's CERTAINTY XL 30" x 36" Disposable Bed Pads.
Anyway, a lot of Incontinence products.

A pack of Always Discreet Maximum S/M, and a 20-pack of Always Discreet Boutique S/M. Should be set for a while.

My collection of diapers, Pull-Ups, and Goodnites/Drynites in its entirety as of 2018.

Attachments

• 20180103_131037.jpg
    20180103_131037.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 429
  • Love
Reactions: GermanDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back