YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now my stash is separated in 2 locations but I'll try to remember what's in the first one.

I have a decent amount of baby + adult diapers in a storage bin.
5-7 Abena L4s, 6 Little Pawz, 8-10 Pampers Baby Dry size 6, 4 Dollar General size 7s, 9 Kidgets L/XL, 20+ size 2 HEB boosters, and 1 1/2 bags of Lion Guard 4-5T pull ups.

In another bin here, I have ~12 CVS fitted briefs and a bag of Crinklz should be arriving today containing a sample of medium boosters.

For once in my life, I actually have a stash! I have 75 NorthShore, 15 Abena M4's, 6 Littleforbig, and 34 Tena Super!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yooo said:
For once in my life, I actually have a stash! I have 75 NorthShore, 15 Abena M4's, 6 Littleforbig, and 34 Tena Super!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
How are the littleforbig actually?

A667B39A-6C8B-4BFB-B18F-35121A7E594A.jpg

It’s not much but I’m proud because I never have alot, in the pics I have boys Goodnites, Pampers Size 6 Cruisers, Huggies wipes and a bed wetting pad under the pampers in the box as well as poise bosster pads (love them).

80 abri flex m3. Have to change sometimes at work. That's not convenient, thinking I should switch to abri form on next order.

Brsilva said:
80 abri flex m3. Have to change sometimes at work. That's not convenient, thinking I should switch to abri form on next order.
Yeah, Protective underwear is a pain to change. Might be ideal for some, but, I will not undress to change. I don't see how people like or prefer them. Maybe if they were to offer refastenable sides, maybe it would work, but you'd pay for an extra feature that's already available in a diaper, for less.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My stash is pretty small. I have about 10 Tena Slips and 3 Drynites. I also have about thirty Libero Comfort size 6 (baby diapers) that I use as stuffers.
I don't have any clothing but I have a baby size pacifier, but I sadly never really use it, as prolonged using hurts my teeth.

I live at my parent's so I hide it all in a drawer in my room

No real need to hide it, my family knows of my medical issue, but they do often say i keep too many at one time, currently i have 3 or 4 abena packs a tena maxi pack and about 5 packs of various abu and bambino. This is about as low as i let it go, I feel i need more, its like a compulsion, id probably only be happy with a lifetime supply... there are not enough diapers in the world to keep up with this butt...

closet.jpg

I use about 225 diapers a month so... My insurance provides 250 of the plain white ones each month. (Secure X-Plus) and the mix of bellisimo, magnifico, and tykables overnights are my play time diapers that I buy myself for when its baby time. That and I get bored of plain white and since medical supply diapers aren't really playful I do like to go to work or run errands in cute diapers from time to time.

Reactions: jt1220
This is what I have on hand right now.
Would like more when I'm done with these though~20180212_012919.jpg20180212_012547.jpg

Reactions: GermanDL
E471A0C3-AAD4-4132-B450-BF8D8A272C2B.jpg

My diaper stash isn’t that large, at the moment i have:
5 ABU Lavender
5 molicare super
1 pack of rears pink princess
1 pack of my diaper pink
2 DC Amor
And thats it, going to order in some more in a month or so.

15 packs of 15 abena
8 packs of Easy large plain white
1 pack confi-dry 24/7 medium
Open:
Attends M10
Tena medium plastic
Abena boosters
Tendercare large
Comfydry medium
Think there are a few more but the main stash is hidden in a dedicated nappy storage loft above the kitchen extension.

The partial approving Mrs keeps asking where my stash is..... right under her nose... or above it as the case maybe...

7 packs of abena 1 pack tena and 4 pack bambino and i know for an incon person i should have more lol

I currently have 23 bags off Molicare Slip Maxi.

My stash is nearly depleted with only 8 Northshores modified with 1990's era Huggies frontal diaper tapes which I found online and printed.

I hope this summer to get two cases of some proper play diapers (and maybe a footed sleeper at long last), but it will all depend on my internship's payment situation (bi-weekly or once a week - i don't know).

I have none left.... Sad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back