YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually order a packet of Crinklzs when I have about five left, so I almost always have 1-18 diapers. More doesn’t fit in drawers under my bed since I have so much other baby stuff to hide there.

At the moment I have only three diapers, for I knew I would have to move and thus didn’t order more. I have one Crinklz, one Rawr(got for free when ordering from pacifiersrus.com) and one cheap pale blue diaper, I don’t even remember its name(I bought a sample packet of two, tried one, it was awful so I don’t know why I even keep the other).

My stash is in the boot of my car.
Unfortunately thanks to a bit of confusion and concern the DVLA are not letting me drive for a few months.

The nappies are in a small suitcase with wheels and a small handle sport bag covered with my live action role-playing cloak.

As of right now I have 12 Crinklz, 5 Little Pawz, 3 L4, and ~7 CVS fitted briefs I don't like and want to use up to make room for more.

I like to save the little pawz for special occasions or extra long alone times so I need to place an order soon. Considering a case of NorthShore Supreme Lites.

I currently have one Pack of Tena Pants Plus together with 4 loose Tena Pants and a Pack of Boys Drynites size 8-15 years

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

I went a bit bonkers in December 2017. To maximize medical deduction in 17 vs 18 because of surgeries done in 2017 ; right before the new years I bought over $800 worth. It also gives me feeling of safety. I currently have 2.5 cases of Abena L4, most of a case of the Abena XL4 air, two cases Northshore, case of Transquility liners. A case or two of northshore liners. Then I have a bunch of pull ups, Abena mediums and Tranquility that I don't like that were left over from deceased elderly....for years I just kept pushing those to the side. Recently I've been cutting the pad out to use those and a very good quality added padding. Then about 60 Wellness, large.

I keep many prepped and ready (I trim off the extra skirting, as I wear with plastic overtop anyway) in my home office, and then there are cases stashed in other closets.

I just got back from the Rearz store, where I bought a bag of M4s and a bag of Rearz Princesses...which brings me to 20 M4s, 14 Rearz Princesses (including the one I'm wearing now - I changed into it at the store), 5 Rearz Safaris, 3 ATNs, and 2 Rearz Seductions. My stash is small but mighty.

Just received a dozen tena ultra briefs. Before that I had a large pack of goodnites.

I usually have north of 100 different diapers in a lockable black box in my room, the only issue can be getting packages of diapers inside the house without being asked about them (I usually get asked if the packages are seen).

There are a bunch of different diapers I have liked and tried, but it sadly seems like a lot of the non-abdl ones keep being changed to lower quality; so I mostly stick to ABDL diapers these days.

My current fave is Little Pawz, but I also really like BareBums and I have Tykables overnights coming.

Been saving up diapers for a few weeks, and hugely upgraded my stash. Currently, 60 ABU Simples, 5 packs of Abena M4s so 70, 40 of the MyDiaper Night, and 40 MyDiaper Yellows. And a whole case of Tykables inbound. Almost 300 diaper to my name. And I want to buy more lmao. Pretty much all I want to spend my money on now.

I'm incontinent so I don't need to hide my stash. That being said, most of it is stored in cardboard boxes on top of my wardrobe or under my bed to keep things discreet as I don't like to openly display all of my diapers in one go. Instead I have a drawer I keep topped up with diapers, which I will go to whenever I need to change.

I currently have the following:
5 and a half bags of Tena Flex Plus
2 and a half bags of Tena Slip Maxi
1 bag of Rearz Rebels
1 bag of Crinklz
5 plastic-backed Abena M4s
2 bags of iD Fit & Feel Pull-ups

The Tena Flexes are my regular daytime diaper
The Tena Slips are my regular nighttime diaper
The Crinklz and Rearz I wear now and then for a bit of fun.
I used to wear the iD pull-ups as my daytime diaper but then switched to Tena as they're much better.
The Abenas I keep for emergencies when I need a thicker diaper but I don't have any others to hand.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

I have a modest stash.

+ 6 bags of TranquilityATN Large

+ 3 bags Super Topliner boosters

+ The remains of a bag of a Wally World brand that I had to get when I ran out this last time.

+ Up to 5 of the 6 washable bed pads I use

Tena pull-ons and Attends Adjustables, two packs of each. Not a heavy/regular user, so that's plenty.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

651980ED-999F-4F71-AB8F-B1664E2E0DC1.jpg

Much reduced stash down to 9 packs of ABU 2 tape, 4 x packs of ABU Space/Pawz and a couple of packs of old Kolibris though I did see some old European made Tena Slip in a draw I will have to recover.

Time to restock!

Got another carton of ABU SDKs, just awaiting a pack of Fabine Teddy’s.

Not planning on a serious restock until Kiddos come back.

I have the first adult diaper ever made , a 3 vintage pampers , 3 packs of the vintage Tena from Europe , 10 Vintage attends , Lots of M4's ,Crinklz's , Snuggers and My Diaper . Plus some cloth diapers I made my self .

- - - Updated - - -

I have the some old tena slips plastic backed both small and medium

Finally got all my ABU 2 tapes together on one side of the cupboard.

F1859236-9A2C-4388-8C76-D326226E7809.jpg

Got my tubs with my hoarded Nappies underneath my last packs of ABU 4 tapes.

F5920E9F-660A-4ACD-8246-61BDEBCDB171.jpg

I still have a few other packs of basically useless but super comfy Japanese Attento in a box in the roof with leftover kids and babies nappies but this is the smallest stash I have had for a longtime.

I have different plastic pants strong and soft app.30 secure diapers and different kinds of leggins

I have a package of Goodnites L/XL for girls. I only have one pack at one time because i live with my family and don't have much space. They are buried behind a pile of clothes in my closet

One case of crinklz
One and a half packs of cricklz
Half a pack of Abena 4s
2 giant packs of certainty diapers
2 giant packs of certainty pull ups
A case of Abena boosters
And today I am receiving a case of the new crinklz astronaut print and a new case of abenas!
I am getting pretty desperate for storage ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back