YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome -- and consider yourself 'well padded' !

Thank you! I have to admit I’m a bit spoiled.

I keep my diapers hidden in my closet, and I also only have about 4 diapers left.

Omg I was doing inventory and I'm down to less than 50 diapers of various kinds, but I noticed I have way to many boosters. Looks like it's time to thicken up playtime

Right now I have 5 Little Pawz, 1 L4, 1 CVS fitted brief, and 71 Crinklz.

11 original, 30 Aquanaut and 30 Astronaut freshly arrived ^^

One pack and a half of depends with tabs and half a pack of Walmart brand diapers I use to put over the depends for bedtime use.

I have a couple boxes of diapers in my drop down ceiling as no one would ever look

i have 6 littleforbig diaper left, I keep them under my bed in a black trash bag to keep it hidden. Also part of my stash is my pacci and my romper :D

You people who can wear the real deal-- actual baby diapers. I'm jelly! :p

I know it's not the same as actually being a baby, and it doesn't last forever, but still. I'm happy you get to enjoy it at least a little!

10 atn's
2 moli super plus
1 bianco
2 m4
4 wellness pull ups

more molis on order

Package of crinklz and package of L4. Both great diapers in my opinion.

I'm running a bit low at the moment, but big me gets paid in 2 days. I usually have a case of Rearz Safari diapers which I save for when I can be an all day little, and a pack of depends for when I can only wear for shorter periods. I stash them in a big suitcase in my closet.

I just checked and I have about 3 dozen different brands and styles of disposables totaling 200 and a dozen good cloth diapers plus over a dozen plastic, rubber and pul baby pants. Add assorted diaper pins, Snappies, wipes and baby bottles to complete my stash. Even shopping for them is fun. I visited an AB/DL store in Albany this week, too.

Do you think I might be a AB/DL?

I have around 12 Drynites 8-15 and 8 white Adult diapers size Medium from a pharmacy but I don't know the Brand of those

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Handful of Tranquility ATNs, and a couple packs of Prevail Extended Use. As soon as I have cleared out the rest I'll be on the hunt for more printed AB diapers and more of the premium variety. Any suggestions?

I have a pretty big stash! Being CD...you can only imagine. Between the diapers and dress' 😄! It's a good thing that my wife is good with ALL of me. So...back of the closet, bottom drawers, a suitcase and a trash bag. 😓 PHEW!!!

A 10 pack of Abu Preschool plastic backed, 25 Cushies, 12 Simples, 4 Littlepawz, 1 Kiddo, 1SDK, 8 Space, 7 Barebums, 5 ATN, 7 Abena M3. Stashed in various boxes and bags, and 2 dresser drawers.

A practical king's (or queen's, maybe?) ransom in GoodNites; the Rite Aid up the street from me is closing down and everything's half-off, so I got 33 girls GoodNites for less than $20. Might go back and get some more Always Discreet pull-ups if they're still there in a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back