1 Pack of Store Brand Adult Pull-Ups
1 Pack of Pampers baby-dry size 7

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

1 Pack of ABU SuperDryKids
1 Pack of ABU Space
2 Snap-on type Cloth diapers and 4 inserts
2 packs of Drynites
Plus some samples here and there

I just keep it all in a cardboard box by my bed. No need to hide anything as no one really starts opening boxes and drawers at someone else's house.

I do have a couple of Crinklz and Cushies arounds...
It is a pain getting them, especially with the ludicrous import fees to Mexico. Supposedly ABU is supposedly gonna open a store or a warehouse down here sometime thos. Or so they told me.
I do want to get the Dotty Rainbow Pride diapers, but it'll be harder to get those...

Also had some girly Pullups somewhere.

Because I Live with my Parents is it better to hide it I ur closet or no

- - - Updated - - -

I have 20 goodnites but don't know wear to hide them where would be the best place to do that

Hi, My stash right now is just a few diapers:
1 ABU Space.
1Astronaut Wellness
2 Tena
6 Depends
10 Prevail
16 others

I'm down to just 6 packages of Crinklz. I'd be a little concerned about not having enough on hand, but thankfully have another case on its way.

I try to collect here and there, so I’ve got a wide variety these days. It’s a fun hobby and I’ve gotten to learn quite a bit since I started. Currently trying to thin it out incase anyone is looking for something I have.

Vintage:
1974 Pampers Day/Night - Toddler
Early 2000s Goodnites in L - XL
1970s Original Luvs Large
1983 Luvs Baby Pants L - XL
1988 Luvs Deluxe for Girls - XL
1988 Luvs Deluxe for Boys - XL
1990 Pampers Ultra - Medium
1987 Luvs Deluxe “Mistake Muppets” - Only 3 Diapers known to exist
1987 Luvs Deluxe Muppets - S/M/L
1989 Huggies Pull Ups
1988 Depend - L
1991 Depend - L
1994 Depend - L
1996 Depend Overnight - L
1995 Attends - M
2000 Attends Brief 10 - L
2001 Attends - S

Non-Vintage:
Abena L4
Confidry
Attends Poly
Attends Classic
Rearz Safari
Rearz Princess
DC Amour

Probably missing something lol.

ummm. i am 'editing' my diaper closet and toy collection at this very moment!

i'm thinking of selling them off auction style to a local via craigslist. already flagged once with this draft of what LOT #1 might look like:

(100) “loose” assorted adult diapers, mostly unprinted cloth backed size MEDIUM with some “fashion” diapers size MEDIUM (see example photo, final items may vary slightly) with some size SMALL (hospital syle and Abena S3 and Molicare size SMALL)
PLUS:
(2) pack of 10 Preschool plastic backed by ABU size MEDIUM
(2) pack of 10 PeekABU size MEDIUM
(1) pack of 10 Petit AB Floral by Rearz - hard to find, size SMALL
(1) pack of 14 Abri-flex Premium (clothbacked) M4 size MEDIUM
(2) pack of 12 hospital style (orange) diapers size XLARGE or XXLARGE
(50) assorted adult pullups including pink
(50) assorted baby diapers sizes 6 and 7 including pullups some unopened packs
(1) each, hospital style diaper covers - pink size MEDIUM and beige size LARGE
(10) hand made (Baby Kyle, ca. 2011) size LARGE pull-ups, diaper covers and plastic panties - PIRATES!
- various pads and samples (see example shown)

ACCESSORIES/TOYS

(1) Box of boys and men’s undies/jocks/thongs - approx 3 dozen, some unopened, never worn. Including disposable Japanese vending machine thong and briefs. (shown)
(1) hand made (Baby Kyle, ca. 2011) snap crotch shortie size LARGE
(1) each size SMALL and size MEDIUM footie - PIRATES!
(2) bigger boy toys like a science kit
Assorted gently used and super clean toys like Legos (opened but accounted for) and Lincoln logs, bag of blocks etc. Including a puzzle mat for the floor.

---- how much would a batch of items like that be worth to someone who can just come pick it all up and put it in their trunk? I have my own guess...

this isn't even complete - a stack of 100 diapers is about the size of a dorm room fridge.

Last edited:
I have a pack of cruisers size 7, girls 4t-5t pull ups, and A pack of girls L-XL goodnites.

So far, running a bit low with 1 kiddo and 5 SDKs. More on the way though in the shape of 1 pack of Kiddos, 1 pack of Peekabu and 1 pack of LittlePawz.

Lovin' that stash! Mine is not as impressive currently.🤣[emoji80][emoji848][emoji1280]️[emoji191][emoji851]
2a9b769774af1df54ee26649ace5021e.jpg
9d1a542f62baf7d739d85ccf98e7ab7b.jpg
9bcb2f5475856f7915a90f3b776ae851.jpg

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

1-case Bambino Bianca, 1-case Bambino Magnifico and case of Crinklz.

Received a half case from ABU yesterday! Kiddos, Preschool Plastic, Space, Little Paws. I also have a blue pacifier, my build-a-bear bunny, and snap crotch onesie!

SillyLiam said:
Received a half case from ABU yesterday! Kiddos, Preschool Plastic, Space, Little Paws. I also have a blue pacifier, my build-a-bear bunny, and snap crotch onesie!
wow your one lucky little. i wish i had that stach.

- - - Updated - - -

This is my full stach mostly Sams club adult diapers. but I have a few More higher-end diapers.
xb9tabS.jpg

Reactions: GermanDL
I have 15 packs of plastic-backed Abena L4s that are too big for me to wear during the day, but they work fine for me at night to sleep in (got these for a very good price). The rest are medium plastic-backed of the following: 3 packs of Confidry 24/7, 4 packs Northshore Supremes, 4 packs Northshore Supreme Lites, 3 packs Abena M4s, 1 pack Betterdry, and several packs of Molicares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back