YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my stash isnt complete yet but i know exactly what to get im getting girls l/xl goodnites even though im a boy since it wont be weird when i buy them. along with those i will have 2-3 bottles 2-3 pacis and some baby diapers that dont fit me that i will use as soakers

34 Tena Flex Plus M
12 Attends Flex M8
15 Tena Flex Maxi M
6 ID Expert Belt Maxi M

107 Attends Active Slip M10
21 Attends Active Slip M9

47 Viva Medi Slip M
14 Tena Ultima Slip M

81 Tena Active Fit Plus Slip M
18 Tena Active Fit Maxi Slip M
44 ID Expert Extra Plus Slip M
7 Attends Regular Plus M

All of these are used depends of place, time and season during year.

Right now I'm on Tena women's protective​underwear.
The stylish more discreet and it's has the fit, comfort and look of feminine underwear, they feel as my old Reebok underwear.
(If women can wear they favorite jeans and stay discreet, then why I can't?. I prefer those for lounging at morning and wearing them under my jeans and my zipp off sports pants)
[video=youtube_share;vLajv2j2Io4]https://youtu.be/vLajv2j2Io4[/video]

Today I purchased a 16-count package of DEPEND Fitted Briefs, the plastic-backed ones.
Glad they went back to plastic-backed.

1 Case of ABU Space
1 Case of ABU Lil Paws
1 Case of QTTY Rawrs
1 Half case of ABU Kiddos
1 Case of Tykables Pleathers
4 20pc packs of Wellness Briefs
4 18pc packs of Superios
3 30pc packs of Attends Polys
10 10pc packs of Attends breathables.

Sample pic of all of them. Attends Polys/Breathable look the same. Both are blue. Just different covers obviously.
7d121682febe6883b2616c09d4571792.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: GermanDL
Just a pack of Lady Tena kept in the bathroom on open display, I also only ever buy one pack at a time because I rather enjoy the experience, I live in hope that one day a nice cashier will whisper to me "are these for yourself?", I'd nod then she asks for my number, only a daydream of course, but not impossible lol.

9 northshore supreme med
2 goodnites xl
1 abena m4
1 wellness superio med

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I have
12 UnderJams XL
36 GoodNites XL
54 Luvs S6
36 DG S7
12 ABU Preschool Plastic L
3 Bambino Magnifico's M
3 Bambino Ultrastretch M
3 Rearz Safari L
3 Rearz Rebel L
42 Pampers S6
42 Huggies S6

Last edited:
My stash

Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?[/QUOTE
I'll try remember what I have. I have about half case of rearz rebles, two pack of bambino bilmiso. Pack of 24/7. Tena slip active, Abu paws, super kid, kiddo, space. Soon u
I'll be ordering more. About every two weeks. I keep it in my garage in basement where no one knows . I do keep little bit in my bedroom There about 120 diapers maybe more . Still not ENOUGH !!!!!

2 Drynites (2017)

11 Tena Pants Medium
0df3b0132a3ca4e9797850c9658ee661.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

I currently have 10 ABU Space in medium and 1 ABU Barebum in large ( a friend gave it to me) currently along with a fox sleeper and a tiger footed sleeper. I don't have to hide my sleepers, cuz it's a normal thing in my house, but the padding is in a cupboard above the boiler cupboard

Yo, since my last reply I got myself a stash. Some ID slips, betterdry's, tena flex, and some Abena M3's.

extremecomfy said:
I have entirely too many. Unopened packs of Tykables, ABU super dry kids, bambino classicos, ABU space and lavenders.
Update see photos
39c984715d1dd2dc4cf019046c8821d1.jpg
55ce8030e0cd286191ac647f66150b58.jpg
776a1b79d32689602a4131819c90f57a.jpg

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

I've got an unopened pack of 16 First Quality Nu-Fit medium(32"-44") cloth like diapers. One pack of First Quality medium plastic briefs (13 in number since I'm wearing three of them lol). A full pack of medium Fit Right Briefs (20). As for an emergency pack I have a full(18) Depends adjustable underwear S/M sized. This is the first time I've ever had a"stash" of diapers before and it makes me so giggily that I do! lol

I did a supply run today, and bought a case of Abena XL4's (that's 4 x 12 nappies, and I use these as my night nappies), and a case of Abena XL2's (that's 4 x 20 nappies, these are my day nappies). I've less than one packet of XL4's from the last supply run, 3 packets of Abena XL1 pullups (I use these for work), 1 packet of Abena XL2 pullups, 2 packets of Molicare Super-Plus nappies, and assorted bits n bobs of other pullups.

8 x ABU BareBum
9 x ABU Simple
9 x ABU Kiddo

Mind you, that's only after a month of deciding to finally stop suppressing my DL side. I'm already running out of stash space :-(

ksizzle1990 said:
I have CVS overnight pull ups and The Depends Night Defense pull ups. I’m ordering Tranquility Overnight diapers tomorrow

Sorry to hear that. You'll get real diapers one day, just hold in there.

just picked up my order, 1 pack of Betterdry and one pack of Crinklz ^^
Hidden in a big drawer with a lock under my desk :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back