YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have two packs of ID Slips Plus, and five packs of Extra. I use the thinner ones at work. I generally buy a case at a time and alternate which case I buy depending on which one is next to run out.

Over the summer when the weather was very hot, I switched to pads with net pants because they were cooler, I have about half a dozen of those left but they're nowhere near as effective and I will probably end up tossing them.

I have 19 depends protection with tabs diapers. i keep a 16 pack bag of them in my closet and 3 in my underwear drawer left from the 2nd pack of depends.

KyleXY

My stash is dwindling, but I have about 30 diaper stuffers left, and one diaper left after today. I have a nice collection of stuffies (all of which have names and personalities), a batman paci and space invaders paci strap, and my hooded footy pj's.

My stash is currently empty due to it running out..but I plan on restoking with luvs size 6.
The stash is located in an old backpack in the back of my closet

My *stash* is empty sadly. the last time I had 40 of the shitty Walgreen's brand diapers ans before that it was the depends adjustable which are much better. But with current conditions I can't have any

Just placed an order for another full case of Kiddos by ABU which I hope is ready for pickup tomorrow.

I also ordered 1 bag of Rearz Rebels (though I would have loved a full case of those too) and a bag of TotalDry Ultimate Boost Ups to help get through my back stock of Attentos (though I kinda needed another half a pack but that bridge later I suppose.)

Shortly I plan on only having my tiny kept collection of Kolibris + SDKs v2s with the old white tape but lots of packs of Kiddos, SDKs, Lavender and Rebels to wear.

I stash underwear and towels (to be used as cloth diapers), a rattle,
and several dolls. I hide it in my closet or under my bed. :sweatdrop:

Just got a new box of 34 GoodNites come in. One of the better things I've ordered while somewhat drunk

My rather limited stash. Will definitely be getting more of all 3 of these nappies and more besides.
1c1e1176ebbefca2cdf7e89b5f5c70e4.jpg

• Love
Reactions: GermanDL
5 baby pacifiers, NUK fun cup and MAM 270ml Anti-Colic baby bottle
3 teether toys, rattle, 1 paci clip and some plushies and toyz + coloring books

Currently I have some MyDiaper Blue, ABU Preschool Plastic backed and some Inspire + Incontroll. Maybe have about 45-50 diapers. Got a case of Violet Seduction diapers coming. Yay.

2 pullups packs (one for extenders)
2 pampers baby dry packs
1 luvs pack
15-20 goodnites/underjams

I have some Pampers underjams cirrebtly.

I currently have 3 and a half cases of tykables overnights, a pack of boys goodnites xl, a pack of crinklz, a pack of tranquility atn (used 1) plastic pants, two pairs of footie pajamas and a pink onsie

Just got two cases of diapers one of attend poly brief and one is dignity compose

I decided to try out some new brands. A bag each of bear hugz, rears safari, lfb nursery print, and lfb fantasy. Hard to tell which is my favorite

3 Crinklz Astronauts and 40 Simple Ultras (Even though I only ordered 20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back