Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABDLDaddy

Default ABDLDaddy

Hey all! I always feel slightly awkward introducing myself on ABDL Web sites - as a 'daddy' I feel like people will have maybe the wrong impression about what that means or what my interests are.

I found it difficult to find others who felt the same way as I do - and so I started a blog to explain my own perceptions of being a 'daddy' so that maybe I could connect with others like me who might not like wearing diapers or onesies but like putting an AB into them. [site link removed; not entirely convinced it's not 18+ material].

I hope this is at least a tentative introduction to myself - and happy to be here!
    Last edited by Peachy; 02-Apr-2011 at 12:13. Reason: removing URL

Heya, DaddyJosh. I must say I like your introduction it is very informative about your name and good, and I'll be sure to check out your blog later. Do you have any hobbies or interests? You know the normal introduction questions, ;P Welcome to ADISC, and hope you enjoy your stay.

*reading your blog*

Hwello ^_^. Welcome to ADISC. Your intro was great. I think you will fit in great. ^_^ feel free to MSG me if you want. ^_^

Thanks you two! It feels great to be here. Not sure how to MSG folks just yet Kokuei but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

As far as more general interests, I'll go with books, video games and MMOs, travel, cooking, camping, walking around in new cities, music (I DJ a little), and taking care of ABs. Well - the last thing is a whole topic of its own which is why I wrote my blog, I can never explain it in 3 sentences.

*snuggles* to you both.

You have some nice interests I read some of your blog and found it interesting, and a nice read.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJosh View Post
    Thanks you two! It feels great to be here. Not sure how to MSG folks just yet Kokuei but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

As far as more general interests, I'll go with books, video games and MMOs, travel, cooking, camping, walking around in new cities, music (I DJ a little), and taking care of ABs. Well - the last thing is a whole topic of its own which is why I wrote my blog, I can never explain it in 3 sentences.

*snuggles* to you both.
    well at the very least i sent a friend request. and so i dont totally stay on the topic of diapers.. :P

What kinda books and games? and what MMOs? Also cooking and camping are fun.

Haha yes Kokuei - MMOs it depends, they seem to come and go don't they? Used to play WOW a lot but I don't like it since Cata....playing some Rift right now, played Conan, LOTR, hmmm what else - those are the ones jump to mind.

Books, you name it. I like fiction, south american writers are my favorite - but also like reading a lot of non-fiction, especially related to cyberculture, technology, identity, etc. Kind of a varied range - latest I'm reading is Jaron Lanier (did I spell that right) and Reality is Broken.

---------- Post added at 21:54 ---------- Previous post was at 21:53 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KakashoLin View Post
    You have some nice interests I read some of your blog and found it interesting, and a nice read.
    Awww thanks! That's really nice of you.

Rift???? Awesome! How is it? It looks really good, or at least what the trailers and some of the videos I have seen so far.

For MMOs im strictly a Maplestory player. And i lvoe it cause I can dress just like a baby. ^_^

I love fiction. Mystery, Murder, and Sci-fi are my faves. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by KakashoLin View Post
    Rift???? Awesome! How is it? It looks really good, or at least what the trailers and some of the videos I have seen so far.
    Well, Rift has great graphics, incredible customization for your character and talents and stuff, and a lot of sort of random world events - but it's still a lot of grinding at the end of the day. I'm kind of looking for an MMO that doesn't make you, I dunno, pick plants all afternoon and has a bit more challenge to it somehow.

Having said that, it's sort of like a thinking person's WOW with lots of different options for combat and group play, amazing graphics and a pretty rich world.

You know, I really should try Maple Story.

(Kukuei - Thanks for your comment on my visitor message board on my profile btw - I don't think I can reply there but it means a lot to me that you like my blog! But don't cry!!)