Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wet my pants when i laugh to much

Default wet my pants when i laugh to much

last year i was at santapod and was quite drunk with all my mates i had been laughing all day and i was sitting there cracking up and i noticed i had peed thankfully we went to strip club so one of my mates noticed after and think i jizzed my pants but i hadnt i had peed my self so now everyone laughing but now im scared bout laughing to much wen out were can i get a dipper

Dipper? I don't know how that would help, but usually the grocery store has them, near the measuring cups and tongs. They're probably a couple of aisles down from the diapers.

Go to see a urologist about this!
    nothing scary - it's most likely a mild form of stress inco you are suffering from...
    hard laughing puts a lot of strain on the muscles in your lower body / abdominal region... which in case of a stress incontince can cause you to empty your bladder...

I guess the alcohol consumption helped a bit too... at least it does for me and many others...

I guess if you truly have some form of stress incontinence there are quite a few things to be done medically... despite wearing protection of any kind.

Damn that sucks, you're all having fun with your friends, then that happens, how would you explain that to them

I have had a couple of ex's in college have this problem

truly the worse day of my life lol but now im ok with it but still

Quote Originally Posted by whisko View Post
    Dipper? I don't know how that would help, but usually the grocery store has them, near the measuring cups and tongs. They're probably a couple of aisles down from the diapers.
    Hey, be kind! He's from the UK and it would normally be a nappy over there. Usually they are on the isle with feminine care products at drugstores in my town here in the colonies.

I have caught myself laughing too hard at times as well.

Miku

LOL I laughed so hard when I read your comment!

It's times like these I wish I had an abdl friend irl to tell these jokes to.. But I can't cuz Idk how I would bring it up to them..

turtlepins

LOL. Great post! Love the humor. I just thought maybe he'd been drinking again!

---------- Post added at 22:35 ---------- Previous post was at 22:32 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboi View Post
    i had peed my self so now everyone laughing but now im scared bout laughing to much wen out were can i get a dipper
    You should go on line to find a good pull up, but be aware that disposables can and usually do leak, especially if you're moving. So go with plastic pants over them as a secondary protection. Or you could go my way: gauze prefold diapers with plastic pants. They don't leak no matter what you're doing.