Thread: Hey ya'll :P

BillyK40

Default Hey ya'll :P

Heya everyone! I'm not really new to this site, but after taking a really really long break from it, I'd like to start fresh and say hello to everyone. Please, I encourage people to talk to me, I don't bite, I just want friends [ADISC is not a dating site] :P

Quote Originally Posted by BillyK40 View Post
    Heya everyone! I'm not really new to this site, but after taking a really really long break from it, I'd like to start fresh and say hello to everyone. Please, I encourage people to talk to me, I don't bite, I just want friends and a cute DL boyfriend :P
    Welcome to ADISC!

You stated that you'd like to make friends here, however you didn't any of your hobbies and interests outside of *B/DL. The best way to make friends is by sharing your hobbies/interests, so you can make connections with other people interested in the same things. If you need help coming up with something to say, one of the mods wrote a helpful artile titled Cheat Sheet to a Great Introduction."

Side note: This site isn't the place to look for boyfriends or arrange real-life meet-ups, as there are minors on the forum. While you have not directly asked that, I do wish to warn you that posts asking for those are against the rules. I would, btw, highly recommend reading the rules, as ADISC isn't like most diaper sites. One example of this is our ban on crotch shot avatars.