Thread: Hi everybody :-)

Smile Hi everybody :-)

im crap at this plus i have 2 use a ps3 wid a controller lol
    but anyway, hi im Richard bin into nappies since i can remember had quite a few bad run ins with my mum finding out when i young (long story not 2 dwell on) main reason im here i think is more 4 piece of mind, damned corny lol
    just wanna b in contact with like minded ppl.

i love playing guitar acoustic mainly an i listen 2 music constantly, cars dont get me started on cars i own 4 (Only 1 of them works) at this moment in time lol

had enuf of the controller an ps3 already
    bye 4 now
    RR

Xmthw9221

Quote Originally Posted by RichardRompers View Post
    im crap at this plus i have 2 use a ps3 wid a controller lol
    but anyway, hi im Richard bin into nappies since i can remember had quite a few bad run ins with my mum finding out when i young (long story not 2 dwell on) main reason im here i think is more 4 piece of mind, damned corny lol
    just wanna b in contact with like minded ppl.

i love playing guitar acoustic mainly an i listen 2 music constantly, cars dont get me started on cars i own 4 (Only 1 of them works) at this moment in time lol

had enuf of the controller an ps3 already
    bye 4 now
    RR
    Welcome to adisc.org forums! This is the best place to talk about basically everything!

Yeah, the amount of effort using a ps3 and controller comes over clearly; it makes me imagine having to print everything out. Hopefully you can get to a proper keyboard and find it easier to express yourself at greater length and clarity. My feeling is you have some stories to tell... if not right away then maybe down the road when you feel more at home here. Peace of mind is something we try to give, but it doesn't come instantly; and as to "like-minded" - you are amid thousands of people who wear diapers for pleasure. I am sure you'll find many who are like-minded but it'll take some effort and some time.

In the meantime, since there are some things you don't want to talk about, how about the story behind the cars? Like where they came from, what they are, what's wrong with them...

I was surprised to see you are in the UK; where do you keep them all? Are you on a farm? I was in London not so long ago and visited people who don't always have parking next to their own house! Here in Canada, it's much easier to find a place to keep spare cars.

keyboard would b good money is tight atm hoping 2 get 1 next month, does take a long time 2 type but i'll get faster lol

i was quite unsure wether 2 open up fully in the first thread just thought a little opener my make it easier if ya know what i mean.
    i'll do a little more on when i was younger.
    i cant ever remember not wanting 2 b in nappies, desire like i was already addicted but could never remember wearin so round like the age of 6 or 7 i saw a chance round an anties house take 1 from a younger cousins house.
    i wore it i already new id like it but painfully away it was not "normal"
    some how i got caught by my mum, an she lost it, obviously didnt hit me she never did but made it clear it was wrong.
    well the second time i dont rember the details but i remember buyin them so 9 ish, wen she found em she new i wasn't doin it out o curiosity its cuz i liked an was usin nappies, it was like she was havin a breadown screamin and crying "what if your dad finds out or your sister" she was terrified of ppl finding out, but thats not where the harm was done I was a mummies boy i was always with sat with her in the chair an watched tv all the time.
    but after this she couldnt even look at me, i felt like disgusted her

---------- Post added at 17:34 ---------- Previous post was at 17:17 ----------

sorry bad place to leave that, 1 of me lodgers walked in just had 2 post it cuz im not rewritting it on a damned controller lol sorry if thers bits that dont make sense i'll try clear things up later.

peace out
    RR