Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: Wild World

Default Animal Crossing: Wild World

No clue if it's already been done before, but old threads get automatically closed anyways, and I never miss any new thread on this forum, so if an AC:WW thread has already been done, I must have forgotten it.

Anyways, I've made this for two reasons. Talking about the game and its countless features and secrets (it's got the biggest Cheats and Codes page on GameFAQs!), and exchange friend codes.

Note that if you're a newbie or that your name contains 'diaper' and I've never met you, I'm not likely to add you.

So I was wondering if Nintendo was still sending letters through Wi-Fi, since the game has been released for a few years now. I haven't seen anything about those since winter 2007 on Animalxing.com.

Other than that, if anyone has Wi-Fi and is wishing to exchange Friend Codes, post yours here (and precise that you do want to exchange codes) or PM me. Mine is 0001-4826-8747. Town name is Montreal and Alias is Raphael.
    Last edited by Vladimir; 30-Jun-2008 at 20:17.

I haven't played that in ages...There is a site (that I'm a member of) called animalcrossingcommunity.com that is all about it (obviously)...And you can trade codes with people, etc

I haven't played this game in months. I deleted my file a while ago, after I hacked it. I guess I'll get it out now.

Your town? My code is 5198-3932-3743.

Like Pojo said, Animalcrossingcommunity is a good place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    I haven't played this game in months. I deleted my file a while ago, after I hacked it. I guess I'll get it out now.

Your town? My code is 5198-3932-3743.

Like Pojo said, Animalcrossingcommunity is a good place.

Do you have an account on there :O

Actually, no. >_> I was going to before, but then I kind of got bored with AC:WW.

I did hear some people say good things about it, and I decided to check it out. It looked pretty good, at least.

Actually, no. >_> I was going to before, but then I kind of got bored with AC:WW.

I did hear some people say good things about it, and I decided to check it out. It looked pretty good, at least.

Oh...Darn

Well, I used to go on DS-Play in their chatroom to exchange codes, but I really don't know anyone there personally, so I thought it would be better if I asked somewhere I know quite a few people.

I've updated the first post with my Town Name and Alias.
    Sunni: What's your info (town/name)?

Oh, and I just got my town un-bricked, so I've started over too.

Maryland/Sonny.

I don't think it really matters. I'm pretty sure it updates after you meet with the person.

Maryland/Sonny.

I don't think it really matters. I'm pretty sure it updates after you meet with the person.

If you're manually putting in a code, then you need to put in that information I think...But if you meet someone in someone's town, then you don't have to fill all that out...I think >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    If you're manually putting in a code, then you need to put in that information I think...But if you meet someone in someone's town, then you don't have to fill all that out...I think >.>
    The information stays the same if you manually add a contact indeed. If someone else is in the town at the same time, you can add him or her directly.

Sunni: I've added you.
    In case you want to go to my town, I usually open my gates every night after ~21:30, because my parents block my laptop's access to the Internet at that time. So I'm not able to communicate through anything other than my DS.