Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Although I haven't had the need to post here, I have been notified I have become a LURKER!

I always liked diapers since I was a kid, probably because I was forced to grow up so fast : /

My parents also decided to have my brother when I was about nine years old so even growing up I was near diapers, unfortunately cleaning them as well.

I don't really think if diapers as a sexual fetish, I guess I have needs to regress, but I'm not that much of an AB.

I hope that I will evolve from being a LURKER and post my opinions into the community in the future.

PS: I am a huge fan of Starcraft, and when I saw that I have become a LURKER I lol'ed. Evolution Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLoveLove View Post
    Although I haven't had the need to post here, I have been notified I have become a LURKER!

I always liked diapers since I was a kid, probably because I was forced to grow up so fast : /

My parents also decided to have my brother when I was about nine years old so even growing up I was near diapers, unfortunately cleaning them as well.

I don't really think if diapers as a sexual fetish, I guess I have needs to regress, but I'm not that much of an AB.

I hope that I will evolve from being a LURKER and post my opinions into the community in the future.

PS: I am a huge fan of Starcraft, and when I saw that I have become a LURKER I lol'ed. Evolution Complete!
    i'm always jealous of the people who use diapers to regress and are successful. sadly diapers have turned to a sexual fetish for me/ you could even ask my daddy and he will tell you that i have complained multiple times about failing to regress, eventually i just gave up. if you have any advice on how to regress i'm all ears :3 (and welcome to the forums btw )

Mostly I like to walk around the house with a wet diaper and just drink my water bottle.
    I have one of those camelbaks that you have to bite down on the valve and its like a baby bottle XD.