Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wrath of Lich King Beta

Default Wrath of Lich King Beta

To all you WoW players who want to be in the Lich King beta so badly but can't I have a surprise for you.

sorry this is illegal, I have removed this link because it contains illegal acts in it, and I am about to uninstall lich king off my computer, thank you, SAMAKI

It is a private server that is really fun to play in, but it has a little secret, it uses the Lich King beta Clent to run a lich king beta private server for one of its server, it takes about an hour or 2 to dl then about another hour or 2 to install. IT IS REALLY FUN!

They have a lot of places open, not all yet but a lot. It hasn't been updated to the latest patch that I know of yet, so u cant dl the patch I think its like .8134 or something like that -.- I dunno it should be on the instructions for it.

I would really like people to join me, I will post some vids of it l8er on, and yes it does use the REAL beta so everything in it is from the REAL lich king beta, besides the stuff the developers added themselves XP, which is only like some games and parties and stuff.
    Last edited by Samaki; 01-Jul-2008 at 23:06.

gamebaby

wow thats a good idea im so there. just hope my mom will lwt me dl

Quote Originally Posted by Samaki View Post
    To all you WoW players who want to be in the Lich King beta so badly but can't I have a surprise for you.

funserver.cc

It is a private server that is really fun to play in, but it has a little secret, it uses the Lich King beta Clent to run a lich king beta private server for one of its server, it takes about an hour or 2 to dl then about another hour or 2 to install. IT IS REALLY FUN!

They have a lot of places open, not all yet but a lot. It hasn't been updated to the latest patch that I know of yet, so u cant dl the patch I think its like .8134 or something like that -.- I dunno it should be on the instructions for it.

I would really like people to join me, I will post some vids of it l8er on, and yes it does use the REAL beta so everything in it is from the REAL lich king beta, besides the stuff the developers added themselves XP, which is only like some games and parties and stuff.

It is NOT the beta, the game isn't even in beta yet, what you're playing is the ALPHA, furthermore there aren't any mobs in the leaked alpha client, all you'll do in it is run around naked in a half finished world.

wow thats a good idea im so there. just hope my mom will lwt me dl
    English, do you speak it?!

yeah SRY alpha, although they call it beta XD.... anyways, there aren't many mobs in this version, although there are enough to get u to 80.... Mainly I haven't really lvled much, but I think u lvl from like 70 - 73 in the outlands then u go to northrend to lvl to 80... the lowest guys in north atm i think are lvl like 75s

Oh and lol private server using scrubs....I had to >_>

Cause its not totally against WoW ToS or anything right not too mention illegal. Really I cant see it being actually anything like the real wotlk because the person trying to create the private server is hardly going to have access to all the necessary files.

Anywho just wait for the game too actually come out, or hope you get given a beta key. Seriously you'll just end up ruining it all for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    Cause its not totally against WoW ToS or anything right not too mention illegal. Really I cant see it being actually anything like the real wotlk because the person trying to create the private server is hardly going to have access to all the necessary files.

Anywho just wait for the game too actually come out, or hope you get given a beta key. Seriously you'll just end up ruining it all for yourself.

It's not, I have the hacked alpha client on my computer, everything is untextured no mobs, and the ones that are added on PoS servers...er I mean private servers are glitchy as hell.

English, do you speak it?!
    MOTHER******!

You know I would play it, but first I need to get to level 70.

Oh and WoW has bored me quite a bit, Warhammer time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post

Oh and WoW has bored me quite a bit, Warhammer time.

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/3451/hammerzeitez4.jpg