Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any accidents as a young adult?

Default Any accidents as a young adult?

So, many of us remember seeing or having an accident as a little kid. I have not really seen any threads about accidents happening as a young adult. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Besides bedwetting, I was curious if anyone as a young adult or teen has been in public anywhere and been in a desperate situation for a bathroom and did not make it. Not only yourself but have you witnessed a real accident from someone in High School or College for example.
    I have not personally had a real accident as a young adult but have had close calls.

I had a small accident my second week in college, I think due to stress.

I never did quite verify it as a legit accident...may have been a wet dream but I erm...frequently "work the equipment" so I can't ever recall having one of those. It was one of those dreams where I was peeing and then woke up and was actually peeing =/. It at least didn't smell so I don't think anyone noticed. My roommate never said anything anyway.

That would have been at age 18, about four or five years after I stopped wetting the bed. I can't really remember for sure, my memory that far back is a bit fuzzy and indistinct. So, pretty traumatizing especially when you're living on the same floor as 90 different guys most of which you'll be living with for several years.

I was on vacation last month and had one or two too many vodka sodas and woke up in a bed that was more damp than I'm used to. Too much booze equals wet bed for me.

angelabauer

Because my bladder is tiny and as a child over-active, for trips my Mom nicely asked me to wear diapers. At puberty I reverted to bedwetting but my bladder was no longer over-active during the day.

During my under-grad university pre-law years I seldom wore a diaper during the day, but always to bed and usually to parties.

The summer I turned 21 I moved to law school. More than once I wet my panties during the day. After the third wetting accident I started wearing disposables 24/7. My urologist confirmed I had lost control. This June will be my 26th year needing diapers 24/7.

Supposedly masturbating before you sleep increases the chance of bed-wetting by relaxing some critical muscles. I never confirmed this though, so take it with a grain of salt.

I have never had trouble at night other then once when I was half asleep thought I was wearing. It was about 4am and I got out bed to walk the bathroom and decided to just "go" with much thought >_< ...cleaning the floor half asleep at 4am is not fun haha.
    So I guess it is more me being half asleep using poor judgment rather then a legit accident.

I did have a genuine accident once when i was about 21.

I had walked my other half into town and on my way back home i had an attack of diarrhea, i managed to hold it in most of the way home and into the car park of the complex where i lived. unfortunately i couldnt hold it any more and i just had to stop and let things happen, i slowly waddled back home and jumped in the shower.

I wasnt feeling very well and luckily i was padded at the time, which was good because i had held it in for so long there was a LOT of it

I then recalled the feeling of "having an accident" and it wasnt pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by tmann300 View Post
    So, many of us remember seeing or having an accident as a little kid. I have not really seen any threads about accidents happening as a young adult. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Besides bedwetting, I was curious if anyone as a young adult or teen has been in public anywhere and been in a desperate situation for a bathroom and did not make it. Not only yourself but have you witnessed a real accident from someone in High School or College for example.
    I have not personally had a real accident as a young adult but have had close calls.
    i always had a problem around Christmas, i would either vomit or we the bed form being too nervous for "santa" >.<

I almost had an accident when I was 20 with and out with two fraternity friends ... they were visiting me at my parent's home in Richmond and because they had driven a considerable distance, I treated them to dinner at a local Italian bistro. The bistro struck back and I think I broke about every driving law and then some in order to get home to make it to the toilet in time. I left them in my car and dashed up to the house... I burst through the Florida room doors and ran through the kitchen so quickly that my step mother screamed in fear, I just screamed "sorry" back to her and dashed up to my bathroom. I made it in time! Woo. That's about the closest to an accident as a young adult that I've had. Never went back to that restaurant. (But really, since I've moved to my own place, there are many more restaurants to choose from... or to save some money, I've been known to cook my own dinner once or twice a week).