Thread: Grinning mouths

Default Grinning mouths

I know i've done the "i'm a new person, blah blah intro thread" but this time i'm going to take it seriously because i actually want to be a part of this community again.

Looking back:

fighting and bans:

So let me give a proper introduction that everyone can benefit from!

to begin with, i find it excruciatingly hard to describe myself in paragraph format outside of "my name is david. i like pikachu. i'm a furry, etc, etc", you know? kind of like all of the other intro posts where the writers seem scared to type anything personal because they are afraid to be criticized.

currently, i am losing interest in infantilism and the furry fandom. infantilism turned into a fetish when i was trying to use it as an escape to my childhood. naturally i was very pissed about this because after a couple months with my boyfriend i've come to hate my sex drive because it pushes me to do regrettable things. (which is actually a good thing because my boyfriend and i can focus on the important things in our relationship and blah blah, i'm not here to brag about my boyfriend )

with the furry fandom i would have to say i'm in the same boat with my boyfriend. i want to be a furry but most of them are either assholes or think with their D***. after a bunch of people asking to yiff you you tend to get a litle irritable, but the only thing keeping me attached to the fandom is my fursona is that i started writing a novel about it.

Did i tell you that i'm a novelist? i'm currently writing a novel about my fursona (which can i post here, chapter by chapter ). i'm also writing a novel about a girl who develops psychosis after a breakup and follows her ex to America with the intent to make him suffer (it's a very messed up concept because i touch n taboo subjects like; rape, cannibalism, 9/11, kidnapping, torture of small children, EATING of small children, etc ). i also have 5 other ideas that i haven't started yet, but follow my FA page because i will post them there :3

uh... what else? oh yeah! i have a youtube channel that i try to update almost daily, SUBSCRIBE D:< and if you happen to find any of my other channels please don't bother with them because this is my main one now (there is a total of 6 x3 i'm a you tube whore!)

I'm very controversial when it comes to music, especially metal. i will go to my grave saying that progressive metal is the only metal because it actually takes talent to make. i mean, just listen to BTBAM , Isis , Animals as leaders, or Cynic and you will never want to listen to metallica again! (i despise metallica now x3 )

since we are on the topic of music i should ass that i am teaching myself guitar by ear. here's my pedal board and guitar

there is a lot more i can tell you but this thread is getting kind of long so i will just leave you with what i wrote, hope I'm not too boring for you

Peachy

Yay, the sparkywuff is back!

And you're trying to grow up?! At least it sounds like you're trying to leave the teenage angst behind you a bit. No one should hold back because they're "afraid to be criticized", but it takes a bit of wisdom and experience to realize that the world only works if those who dish out criticism can also take criticism. I hope you'Ve passed that critical level now to a point where you can look back at your past actions and headdesk at the stupidity of some of them. That's when (as ironic as it sounds for an AB website) you've finally made it to being a proper adult. Even if you may think adults are boring and that we'll probably find you boring now, at least you'll be a lot more likable and won't yell at people any more. Besides, from your list of activities from youTube videos in model trains stores to scary stories that put Stephen King to shame, how can you consider yourself boring?

I'm just glad my sparkywuff is back!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I hope you'Ve passed that critical level now to a point where you can look back at your past actions and headdesk at the stupidity of some of them. That's when (as ironic as it sounds for an AB website) you've finally made it to being a proper adult.
    before i do anything i want to get off modset, hat way i can contribute to ADSIC in a more productive way. hell! if you didn't post to this thread it probably would
    ve gotten buried under all of the other intros, and it would be a shame for all of my hard work to go to waste!

but i should pribably stop head-desking now, i'm starting to get dizzy x3