Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whatpulse

Default Whatpulse

Do you feel that you could have moved your hands, keystroke by keystroke, across the globe twice every day? Interested in finding out just how much you type a day?

Well then welcome to the WhatPulse homepage. This website <-> software combination is the best way of keeping track of your keystrokes.

So wait no longer! Sign up, download the WhatPulse client today and start tracking your keystrokes!

Have fun typing. :-)
    Whatpulse is pretty much the most amazing program I've found so far. I pretty much just counts how many keys you've pressed, how many clicks of the mouse you've done, and how many miles you've moved with your mouse. NO IT IS NOT A KEYLOGGER! If it was then I would've been screwed a long time ago I'v been using this since like April and I ALWAYS have it running.

Whatpulse.org I seriously suggest you look into it.

Now I can't give you my account name because it is my main username (sry guys) but right now i have

Keys:
    Clicks:
    Miles:

2008-04-01 was the day I started using it... no im not sure exactly if thats april or January XD so.... yeah I think its april though...

You usually will get around 20k key clicks 2k mouse clicks and around .20 miles gone with your mouse, if your a gamer like me....

I've found the best thing to do is set it to an auto pulse every 24 hours, to do that u left click it in the taskpane,go to program and where it says pulse every put 24 hours in, now it will pulse every day at the time u put in 24 hours in so if you typed 24 hours and hit ok at 11:03 then it would pulse that time everyday, this is a beta so it is getting better as they go along.

EmeraldsAndLime

I've been using this for the past 3 years now ^_^

I'm part of team LUElinks. The top team for keystrokes.

ALSO - for those who'd like it, the link to the site is http://www.whatpulse.org

lol rly your the first person ive met who actually knows about it that hasn't been told by me or my friends XD

That's interesting! I just installed it right now, so It'll be interesting to see how much of a nerd I am, lmao.

Apparently I already have 292 keystrokes, 28 clicks and I've moved0.00 miles since last pulse. Awesome. xD

Darkfinn

This isn't some kind of undercover pirate hacker keystroke logger is it? It just seems to me that this kind of "innocent" little program could be so easily exploited... and lead to all kinds of information.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    This isn't some kind of undercover pirate hacker keystroke logger is it? It just seems to me that this kind of "innocent" little program could be so easily exploited... and lead to all kinds of information.
    May I emphasise:

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    I've been using this for the past 3 years now ^_^

Besides, it has thousands of members and users. In all that time, if it were bad I think someone would have outed it by now.

I've yet to have a problem with it, and usually i dont ever even think about it, it pretty much just runs in the background, even starts up on its own when i start my computer. There pretty much involves no work with it besides setting it up.

Since I don't smell conspiracy behind every door, and I trust Lukie-pookie...I went to the site...and got MySQL server down: Too many connections which is kind of disturbing since now I've already logged all of these key strokes 'n they're not being registered! *pouts*

editOkay, so now I've got it, and it's counting my keystrokes and mouse clicks, like crazy! I should be halfway around the world by the end of the day (if I don't fall asleep)

Yeah I don't think it tells you that you've been around the world but it sure does amaze you how much typing you can do in one day... when I first saw mine i was like NO WAY! OMG I NEED A LIFE, but it's not actually that much, I'm jut a really fast typer and i backspace a lot XD...

I agree with Darkfinn mainly since it IS a key logger. It might not be sending back the correct letters but I am sure that could be fixed in a small update and what not. Also having it go back to a website to me only supports that more your data "keys logs" is being stored on a server somewhere. Just since you have been using it for 3 years and had no credit problems does not mean its not a keylogger.

That would be like me saying "I smoked clove cigarettes from Indonesia for the past 7 years and I do not have cancer so they must be safe."