Thread: Hey everyone :o

Default Hey everyone :o

Hmm well, im pat. I have an interest in the whole dl thing so I decided to join to quench my curiosity. So hi

We have a drinking fountain in here, I don't know if I'd use it because nobody freakin uses those antibacterial things after they touch the handle and now it's all gross. So you'll have to quench your thirst somewhere else. Thankfully we have a nice curiosity shower that you can stand under but be sure you're not wearing your, hmm, some kind of allegory for clothes and not being curious. Or something.

Hillo!

Quote Originally Posted by husk View Post
    Hmm well, im pat. I have an interest in the whole dl thing so I decided to join to quench my curiosity. So hi
    Hi Pat/Husk, welcome to ADISC,

You want to learn a bit more about being a DL eh? Well, you found a good place for that if I dare to say so myself.

What are some of your other interests? You mention arts in your profile - do you like fine arts, music, writing, something else entirely? Would you perhaps have other hobbies, maybe something tame (playing Football or knitting) or extreme (shark wrestling of working as a volunteer landmine removal tech)?

In any case, nice to acquaint with you,

~~Near