Thread: adult baby help???

Default adult baby help???

hello everyone.. i'm very new at this and i really need some help... i confessed to myhusband about 5 months ago of my deep desire to wear diapers and pee and poop myself and he was all in for it... so weve been gradually going down this road ever since... i guess my question is is how do i get him to be a controlling daddy...he doesnt know what to do and i dont wanna have to sit there and be like do this and do that... so this is where we are at...i wear a diaper at night and most of the day until i have to go to work, daddy gives me a bottle of formula at night before bed and i sleep with my paci every night.. i just dont know what to do ...help me!

...Well, first off, well done for having the courage to talk to your husband about being an AB! It looks like it paid off; he accepts (enjoys?) your fetish and even participates. That's great! What's not so great is the rest of your post.

ADISC is a support forum with members from 13+...as such, all topics need be kept at a rating of (at the highest) PG13+. This kind of discussion is best-suited for an adult ageplay forum. Asking for advice on how to make your boyfriend be a more 'controlling daddy' is not really appropriate discussion for a forum full of teenagers.

Perhaps try rephrasing your request in a more tasteful way? In the mean time, this is your intro section, where we get to know more about you outside of diapers; that is, your hobbies, your likes and dislikes, who you are as a person, beyond ageplay. So try posting something about that here, rather than reqesting help. As it is, this thread should probably be in the 'adult baby' section (but not in its current incarnation).

Good luck! x

dprdinky

One thing to consider doing is to write out some expectations of what you think daddy needs to do. Come up with a contract or agreement that both of you can agree on.

Hope that helps.

SourMashKids

I'd say try to push his boundaries (while in the AB role), whatever they may be... See how much he'll let you get away with before he says no more. It might let him find that he likes the control without him knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by SourMashKids View Post
    I'd say try to push his boundaries (while in the AB role), whatever they may be... See how much he'll let you get away with before he says no more. It might let him find that he likes the control without him knowing.
    While I'm usually of the same opinion, be cautious. If you push things too far he might say it's too much and stop altogether. Stretching boundaries is very delicate work. It's like metal. Bend it slowly and it may flex, bend it quickly and it will snap.

I think you just need to talk with him. He cant satisfy you unless he knows what satisfies you!