Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kilts

Default Kilts

Does anyone wear them?
    If yes, when and where?
    What do you wear them with?
    Oh, and obviously: do you wear diapers under them?

Definitely curious about trying them someday...not anytime soon but a diapered kilt sounds awesome!

Two of my good friends are getting married next year. The people who are standing up for the wedding (myself included) are going to be wearing kilts along with some sort of old-fashioned dress shirt.

No diapers to the wedding of course, but I'm sure I'll give it a try at some point since I'll be buying the kilt, not renting. But other than at home, I'm not sure where I'd wear a kilt. Of course, if they end up having us get a Utilikilt (the one with big enough pockets for a 6-pack), the logical place to wear it then would be parties

I am involved in a Medieval re-enactment society. I used to run around in a full kilt wielding a large broadsword (Pre-brave-heart). Currently in the process of making a new kilt.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpup2008 View Post
    Does anyone wear them?
    I dont.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpup2008 View Post
    What do you wear them with?
    Oh, and obviously: do you wear diapers under them?
    You wear absolutely nothing underneath them. Yes. I mean you have to be butt naked.

Quote Originally Posted by BluTack View Post
    You wear absolutely nothing underneath them. Yes. I mean you have to be butt naked.
    Who says? It might be the traditional way, but who is going to check? Who's going to know? Anyway, I think it's dumb that kilts are out of style... then again, I do not think that people should always conform to things that are in style.

*Humming and browsing through threads*

"hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm"

*post*

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    Who says? It might be the traditional way, but who is going to check? Who's going to know? Anyway, I think it's dumb that kilts are out of style... then again, I do not think that people should always conform to things that are in style.
    Who's gonna check? It's a KILT! It's not exactly the most discrete garment with excessive Victorian-style coverage!

Yep, true... but.... you're not exactly supposed to intentionally look up someone's kilt. Though I suppose people probably do. Same thing pretty much goes for skirts too. And there are times like in that one image a couple posts up, where wind blows or something accidental like that, but that's not too common... I think.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    AK's and ding dongs. What more could someone want?