Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The best Walgreens diapers

Default The best Walgreens diapers

I've been out of Goodnites for a week or so and I've been meaning to get some more, but I wanted to buy actual adult diapers. So, I was wondering which adult diapers were the best at Walgreens?

the certainties are better than anything else they have but if youre wetting a lot you might want to get something to add as a stuffer for extended wear

certanities or whatever they are. By Far. And if you wana wet ALOT get a stuff and they hold alot then

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAyria View Post
    the certainties are better than anything else they have but if youre wetting a lot you might want to get something to add as a stuffer for extended wear
    If that is true, I'll double then. That will work right?

Maybe but they are pretty big to try to double I think, i personally wouldnt double and just throw a goodnite or Pampers inside and that way you get alot of absorbancy but a normal size diaper.

If you do try that make sure you cut a few holes in the first one

h++p://www.walgreens.com/store/c/walgreens-certainty-fitted-briefs/ID=prod3957366-product

I'm just making sure, but these are the ones right? If they are, I'll get two packs next time I go. Or should I get one pack and one goodnites pack?

They also sell Depends Maximum protection. In Alabama, at least, I know that Walgreens runs a special on them every 3-4 weeks. Usually, they'll be as cheap or cheaper than the Certanty diapers.

Do y'all like Certanty better? I've never tried them, but I've heard they're good for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by PullupAndy View Post
    Do y'all like Certanty better? I've never tried them, but I've heard they're good for the money.
    I haven't yet, but I want to try something other than goodnights